Different Doubled Nightfinder With A Paintjob

I call it the manta, it matches my longshot

15 replies to this topic

#1 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

This mod was brought up a while ago, like 2 years or so, but I wanted to revive it and change it abit. This is what it turned out to be.
Posted Image
It's quite comfortable.

Both guns have cpvc barrel replacements, and spring additions. The top gun has an NF spring, a DTB/DTG spring, and a strikefire spring. The bottom one has an NF spring, an unknown spring, and a strikefire spring. The ranges are consistent, hitting 70 flat for the top gun, and 80 flat for the bottom gun, both using stefans.
Some more pics, and a few videos of it, explaining more about it that I'm not going to repeat in writing.

Posted Image

Oh, and here's a pic of my new Longshot, my primary, and the Nightfinder manta being my secondary.
Posted Image
Matching paintjobs, which I thought was cool.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now for the video links. There are 3.
accuracy vid
other vid
I have a third, but it wouldn't interest most of the members here, so I won't post it.
What do you think?
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:40 AM

I think you should have just posted it in the mod/paint thread instead of making a new one... Nothing too special about them.

#3 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

I think you should have just posted it in the mod/paint thread instead of making a new one... Nothing too special about them.

I was trying to revive the double barrel NF idea, because it's extremely effective.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#4 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

I was trying to revive the double barrel NF idea, because it's extremely effective.

But wouldn't others see it if it was in the mod/paint thread also?

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

Whats with people telling other people off for making a thread about there guns, this section is called modifications for a reason, they should be able to make a thread about a creation and showcase it to us without being ridiculed. I realize there is a mods/paint section but that doesn't mean they can't make there own thread for open discussion of the gun, as the mods paint thread is suppose to be pictures only.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#6 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

Pretty good paintjob. But I'm not a big fan on red and flashy PJ's. kinda off topic, but how to you cut your plexiglass or what ever that stuff is?
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#7 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

It is useful, I agree, but is it really any different from mine or Mayhem's? I think not. The paint job is impressive, but this belongs in the mod and paint job thread.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#8 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

It is useful, I agree, but is it really any different from mine or Mayhem's? I think not...

Sorry, I didn't see either of yours.
Muker

#9 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:34 PM

Mine.

Mayhem's.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#10 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:33 PM

Nice paintjob. Reminds me of the double maverick and the double single shot. Nice work.
TMC

#11 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

I'm not gonna lie, your range claims bug the crap outta me, but your paintjobs and mods are absolutely sexy. Great job.

#12 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:24 PM

accuracy vid

Your videos are getting better at least the first one. Needs less talking though.
Your paint jobs and modifications are getting better too.
Good work.

One question though, Why did you leave off the sliding door on the Long shot. I have noticed others do it to and I can only think how vulnerable it leaves the gun for dirt,rain,sand and other shit to get in there easier. It's like having a body with a patch of skin missing over an area.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#13 ejrasmussen

ejrasmussen

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

accuracy vid

Your videos are getting better at least the first one. Needs less talking though.
Good work.

One question though, Why did you leave off the sliding door on the Long shot. I have noticed others do it to and I can only think how vulnerable it leaves the gun for dirt,rain,sand and other shit to get in there easier. It's like having a body with a patch of skin missing over an area.

When I do it, it is because it is just a pain to put back in for me and I always forget about it.

#14 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

accuracy vid

Good work.

Thank you! And I leave the door out because my longshot(s) have a habit of jamming, and it's just faster to fix them without the door in my way.
Muker

#15 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:42 AM

It looks nice, but it just sort of uncomfortable. You have 3 fingers on it, and then the last finger just hangs around. Maybe it'd be better if it were taller, so you'd use all of your fingers when you held it?

Edited by Captain, 27 May 2008 - 06:42 AM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#16 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:30 AM

I leave the door out because my longshot(s) have a habit of jamming, and it's just faster to fix them without the door in my way.

You could try attaching it to the bolt sled. I just put some hotglue on the bottom of it and tuck it on there, so now when I pull the bolt back, the door slides back with it. It also looks pretty cool to have the bolt door slide back when you cycle another round.

I also have to put in my two cents on the thread: Who freaking cares if there's a new thread? I have seen many other people post the same stuff over and over. People slap a new spring in a disk shot and then post a new thread and people always say stuff like "Woah! Nice job. Very clean mod". Do you honestly think it changes anything for you to complain about there being a new thread? The answer is: no because he can't delete it anyway. If there is that big of a problem with it, then let VACC, Groove, OMC, ompa or piney reprimand the many, many people that have posted a thread about their mods. [/rant]
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users