Photo

The Iron Man Ff

18 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:45 PM

From what ive seen here nobody has found a picture... well I found one. Sorry if one has been posted.

Posted Image

#2 nerfer75

nerfer75

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

Nice. Now we just need to get them to improve the gun itslef and we'd be all set.
---nerfer75---
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.--Revelation 20:15

#3 Frankie27

Frankie27

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:59 PM

We have they in Australia already. If I was to buy one and put it on ebay, would anyone be interested in buying it?
Admin of No. 1 Australian Nerf Site - Oz Nerf

#4 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:54 PM

That kid looks like he is saying "buahahahahahahahah" rofl!
QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#5 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:46 AM

I love the firefly! This is sweet, thanks for the pic. I'd be interested in buying it off ebay, just not interested in paying the shipping from AU.
Teehee.

#6 foo fighter

foo fighter

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:15 AM

If I'm no mistaken, the old Fire Flys didn't fire taggers. They always got caught when the barrel rotates. It looks like the new version will be able to fire taggers with no problem. Just look at the picture.

Edited by foo fighter, 18 May 2008 - 08:15 AM.

Gone 8th, 9th, and 10th. Any PMs about DT3 Arrow Shooter Spring I recieve while away will be dealt with when I get back.

#7 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

I actually want one of these. This looks cool, I think that I can squeeze some range out of the FF.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#8 Swords

Swords

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

That's a nice find. I got 65ish out of my firefly. I'm working on a writeup.
SuperGeek.

#9 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Please do swords. I love the look of them, and hell, 65ft that is great for indoors, expecially with the high rof.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#10 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:44 PM

Id be interested in buying one if the price was low enough since they're 20 bucks in the stores. It would all depend on shipping from Australia.

#11 Frankie27

Frankie27

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

Okay. I don't think I can get you one cheap as they cost $55 Australian (on sale though for $44) And then postage. :P

Now onto the gun. There are two things I can spot different about it:
1) The turret is not clear, it is grey and it doesn't come with the light up feature it normally does come with.
2) The darts it comes with are weird. They don't come with taggers but these new grey micro darts. They come with rubber tubing running all the way up the dart, which makes they heavy. When fired in my maverick, they don't leave the barrel. Ill post up a pic soon.
Admin of No. 1 Australian Nerf Site - Oz Nerf

#12 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

Well, it frankly sounds horrible. Overpriced, not light-up, and comes with bad stock ammo. But after modification it couldn't be too bad, seeing as most people ditch the electronics and stock darts anyway. But seriously, if they kept the glowing feature, they could have said was a laser or something, like in the movie.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#13 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:35 PM

Okay. I don't think I can get you one cheap as they cost $55 Australian (on sale though for $44) And then postage. :P

Now onto the gun. There are two things I can spot different about it:
1) The turret is not clear, it is grey and it doesn't come with the light up feature it normally does come with.
2) The darts it comes with are weird. They don't come with taggers but these new grey micro darts. They come with rubber tubing running all the way up the dart, which makes they heavy. When fired in my maverick, they don't leave the barrel. Ill post up a pic soon.

Thats odd because the turret is clear in the picture and shows taggers. Possibly 2 versions of this new FF?

Well, it frankly sounds horrible. Overpriced, not light-up, and comes with bad stock ammo. But after modification it couldn't be too bad, seeing as most people ditch the electronics and stock darts anyway. But seriously, if they kept the glowing feature, they could have said was a laser or something, like in the movie.

First of all I don't remember any "laser" in the movie. And I have kept the glow in the dark darts and the light. I like the little flash.

Edited by Kid Flash, 18 May 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#14 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

First of all I don't remember any "laser" in the movie. And I have kept the glow in the dark darts and the light. I like the little flash.

By "laser" I meant the repulsor or whatever they called it that iron man fired out of his hands, and I like the FF light too.

Edited by Captain, 18 May 2008 - 06:56 PM.

#15 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:55 PM

By "laser I meant the repulsor or whatever they called it that iron man fired out of his hands, and I like the FF light too.

So this?
http://onemansblog.c...n-downey-jr.jpg

Edited by Kid Flash, 18 May 2008 - 06:55 PM.

#16 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

By "laser I meant the repulsor or whatever they called it that iron man fired out of his hands, and I like the FF light too.

So this?
http://onemansblog.c...n-downey-jr.jpg

Yeah, that's it. They said the iron man magstrike was a repulsor or something like that in the ads and stuff...

#17 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

Yeah... They should of added lights and sounds... Childish yet fun.

#18 AlaskaRecon

AlaskaRecon

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

Yeah... They should of added lights and sounds... Childish yet fun.

yeah or they could have put on a mini siren that says "I AM IRON MAN, HEAR ME BE GAY!"
"How did he get hit with friendly fire?"
"His throat, ran into my knife"

OH go and Nerf with you Neopet!
Why dont yo... why did you have to bring that up?

#19 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

Alaska Recon, are you calling Iron Man gay? :mellow: But I like the Iron man color scheme. It is hella better than the n-strike paint, *grimaces/shudders*, but I also like the FF light. My friend Grenada integrated it into an NF, and when we would have a pistol war with each other, we'd be at a standoff, and then he'd make the light flash. (It is VERY bright)
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users