Big Blasts Found!

For 5$

9 replies to this topic

#1 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:08 AM

I don't know if any of you have heard of the chain "Five Below". Its like a dollar store where everything is under 5 dollars. Well me and my friends were in there the other day and they were selling big blasts! Just thought you guys might have one in your area or at least closer than a K mart or wall greens. So Next time I go I think I am going to buy about five! Well if any of you have a Five Below post if yours have them!
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#2 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

Nice find. That five below store sounds interesting but I prefer the dollar tree, because everything is $1. I was so glad when I found big blasts at walgreens, so I don't have to go very far away to get them.

Edited by venom213, 24 May 2008 - 12:55 PM.

#3 1lastnerfgun

1lastnerfgun

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

I have a 5 below store close to me so i guess i'll check it out. Since I can't drive I am going to need a ride. Great find though.
QUOTE(ejrasmussen @ Apr 17 2008, 08:32 PM) *

Now go play with some balls!

#4 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

You know, I found one of the old supermaxx buzzer air bazookas at Dollar Tree once. I have never heard of this chain called "Five Below". Is it an east coast chain or something?
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#5 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

You know, I found one of the old supermaxx buzzer air bazookas at Dollar Tree once. I have never heard of this chain called "Five Below". Is it an east coast chain or something?

Well I live on the east coast but I am not positive if they are only on the east coast.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#6 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:42 PM

Five Below is an East Coast chain, with locations in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. It's not a bad little store to go to get fun stuff, and they have recently begun stocking Buzz Bee products.

This news about Big Blasts interests me greatly. I'll call the store near me and see if they have any in stock.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#7 Zudikas

Zudikas

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

Great find. The best i can do is $10 dollars at my local walgreens. Theres not a five below store within 300 miles of my city.

#8 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:35 AM

Great find. The best i can do is $10 dollars at my local walgreens.

Not sure if this is an everywhere thing or not, but I just saw Big Blasts at two for $15 at Walgreens. Not $5 each, but still not bad...thought I'd mention it.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#9 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

Ha, I found Big Blasts for $7 each at my local expect, thought I'd throw that in there as well. But I can't say I've heard of a store called Five Below, are the locations BendyStraw listed the only ones?

Edited by Blasphemy, 01 June 2008 - 09:11 AM.

When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#10 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

Has anyone ever found any nerf guns at CVS? I got a ton around here and sense it's some-what like Walgreens I'll thought I'll ask..
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users