Surrey, Bc Canadian Nerf War

A Nerf war in Surrey!!

No replies to this topic

#1 MaverickPro

MaverickPro

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

I haven't seen much Nerf wars around Surrey or even Vancouver so I decided to take some responsiblilty as a new Nerfer and create a war myself with some friends. So all who are reading this and live nearby Surrey, come by! The war is going to to be held on July 5th which is a Saturday from 12:00 to probably 5:00. The rules will be the normal 3-15 but there will be Capture the Flag, Elimination, and Attack/Defend. The location will be 150st Holly Elementary school. It'll be the gravelfield. Basically this field has no obstacles so you'll have to depend on your teammates. Here are just a few reviews on the basic rules:

-Eye protection is mandatory
-No Guns that shoot over 100ft, it's kind of cheap.
-No stealing darts

I'm going to have a few sign-up sheets at war location that require you to enter your guns and the amount and type of ammo you are bringing into the war. You should mark any stock darts. Stefans are usually very unique so I don't see any reason why to mark those. If you have any questions, then post. If you want to sign up, send me a e-mail to Ilikenexongames@hotmail.com. I'll update the list of compitetors every time someone joins.

COMPEITIORS:

None yet <_<
Techniques =D

Quick Draw: Lift your gun fast and shoot. Self-explanatory =D
Magnum shot: Push gun forward with one hand at a reasonable speed and shoot =D
Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users