Photo

Papercraft Superheroes

7 replies to this topic

#1 Trogdorian Grey

Trogdorian Grey

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

I saw some papercraft guns on here a while back, and that got me into paper crafting again. So I made up a template and a bunch of designs based on Marvel Superheroes. These are simple as far as paper crafting goes, and only use one sheet apiece. If anyone wants to, you can see them HERE.

I call them Ham Headz because the first comment I got on them was "Good lord, Wolverine's head looks like a can of deviled ham!". and yeah, it kind of does, so I started calling them that. Feel free to print them out and build some yourself.

Edited to host on Photobucket.

Posted Image

Edited by Trogdorian Grey, 07 May 2008 - 09:56 PM.

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

Those are really fuckin' cool, though I would like to make the suggestion that you instead have a link to a PhotoBucket account or something else that isn't myspace for those that don't have it/don't use it/hate myspace with a homicidal passion.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

I agree with badger. I don't like myspace, all I can even think of when I hear the name is creepy old men who want to violate children.

Edited by Captain, 07 May 2008 - 07:51 PM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#4 eddieoctane

eddieoctane

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

I agree with badger. I don't like myspace, all I can even think of when I hear the name is creepy old men who want to violate children.

Because Xanga and Facebook are so totally different from Myspace.

Those are awesome. And they don't look like they are incredibly hard to make or design, either. And personally, I'd love to see a predator one, if you ever take requests. Gotta love those shoulder cannons, right?
C8H18

#5 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

Try some DC characters, like Deadshot.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#6 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:33 AM

DC's llaammeee....
Anyway, I will definitely be trying Gambit when I get home from school, thanks for the templates!

#7 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

DC's llaammeee....
Anyway, I will definitely be trying Gambit when I get home from school, thanks for the templates!

Yeah, I like some of DC's characters, but if I had to chose between the two....I would go with Marvel, hands down.

On topic: Those are really bloody cool. I've never seen anything like that before. If you can, you should try doing Venom, Carnage and/or Angel.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#8 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

Angel when he was Death though, that'd be one sick paper hero. I'm going to print Gambit right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users