Photo

A New Big Salvo Trigger

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

Well I recently bought a big salvo online and there is a leak in the trigger. It wouldn't be economical to return it. I was planning on replacing the trigger anyways. I saw someone replace the Big Salvo trigger with a SMDTG trigger but I don't really like that trigger. I was looking around online but couldn't find a suitable replacement. Could someone help me?
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#2 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

Just get some etape and raise the oring that holds the air on the trigger. Then you don't need to replace it. Otherwise I don't really see any possibilities for a replacement. With the smdtg trigger you lose a barrel.

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

Kid flash I have tried what you recommend. It does fix the problem but when I did it the fourth barrel became useless.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

Kid flash I have tried what you recommend. It does fix the problem but when I did it the fourth barrel became useless.

hmm... that hasnt happened to me yet... There might be a problem with how the trigger is located... Is it too far in or out?

#5 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

hmm... that hasnt happened to me yet... There might be a problem with how the trigger is located... Is it too far in or out?

It has nothing to do with the trigger (most likely). Big Salvos are just incredibley finnicky. If you pump it enough times and fire it enough times, chances are one of the barrels will crap out. You can try silicon spray to fix it, but that's no guarantee. I have dozens of big salvo blast chambers to change out after they break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users