my best nerf gun

19 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

this gun is also posted on spudfiles as the 6mm air rifle
you slide the nerf over the barrel, it also shoots airsoft, knext peices, mini spuds, etc.

SPECS
BARREL-6MM CURTAIN ROD
CHAMBER-CARBONATED WATER BOTTLE
PSI-40-80
STOCK-8MM CURTAIN ROD
VALVE-1/4 INCH BALL VALVE

http://www.spudfiles...117.html#180117
Step 1: Throw TTG against wall.
Step 2: Drive to Toy Store.
Step 3: Buy a NF.

Blasphemy. I think you need to throw yourself against a wall, drive to store and buy yourself a brain.

#2 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "realistic" nerf rifle...it doesn't look like a real gun in the pics.

Ranges???
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#3 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

i will fill in the open spots with bondo, make it look real, then give it a chrome finish, and ranges are 200-300 feet

Blasphemy. I think you need to throw yourself against a wall, drive to store and buy yourself a brain.

#4 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

i will fill in the open spots with bondo, make it look real, then give it a chrome finish, and ranges are 200-300 feet

200-300 ft??? Are these actual measured out distances, or just estimates? Jesus...300 is a little over the top there...
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#5 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:22 PM

YAY, another catastrophic failure waiting to happen.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#6 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

I don't believe that any Nerf gun fires a 6mm dart. That would be Airsoft.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#7 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

If you loaad the dart over the barrel, it will rip from the high pressureized air before going 60', ley alone 200.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#8 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

No it wont rip, and the barrel is 6 mm, so i slide the dart over it, and what are you talking about, another catastrophic falure, screw you, actually, the average range was 278 ft.

No it wont rip, and the barrel is 6 mm, so i slide the dart over it, and what are you talking about, another catastrophic falure, screw you, actually, the average range was 278 ft.

#9 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

No, that is the problem. When the dart is there, if the air has enough force to launch the dart 278 feet, it has more than enough force to go right through the dart. The titan goes max 240' or so and the dart is inside the barrel. With no hole in the dart, too. The dart still gets killed. I say there is no way that what you are suggesting is feasible. Also, a water bottle holding 80 psi?
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#10 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

The dart remains totally intact, and the bottle was for carbonated water, so it was meant to hold pressure, and what did you mean by catastrophic failiure zaphodb?

#11 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

Yeah dude, I think you need to take a look at your signature and do what it says. Namely, get a brain.

Your gun doesn't shoot 278'. It isn't realistic. It isn't worth posting.

Learn to deal with a bit of criticism and doubt from people if you're going to post a piece of PVC taped to a water bottle and tell us it fires nearly a hundred yards. Get over yourself.
SexD Warves

#12 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:20 PM

I mean that when you pressurize a water bottle, eventually it's going to fail. And since it's a "rifle" it's going to be next to your face when it does. And that electrical tape isn't doing anything to make it safer either.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#13 nerfer909

nerfer909

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:53 PM

I bet 5 bucks it does shoot 278, and why dont you follow my sig, but get a set of balls cause from what i hear, you dont have any bitch, and there is no pvc on the gun at all, i stopped using pvc and changed to bottles and metal pipe, and i have only sthot off nerfs 2 times, since nerf is for losers, this was built as an airsoft rifle, to skrimish with some freinds, so go suck your dadddys dick cock sucker.

#14 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:00 PM

I honestly believe that this point is where the topic should die...

Point> .
QUOTE(A side of nerf @ May 18 2008, 12:33 PM) View Post

Also, could you post some more revealing pictures?

#15 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

I bet 5 bucks it does shoot 278, and why dont you follow my sig, but get a set of balls cause from what i hear, you dont have any bitch, and there is no pvc on the gun at all, i stopped using pvc and changed to bottles and metal pipe, and i have only sthot off nerfs 2 times, since nerf is for losers, this was built as an airsoft rifle, to skrimish with some freinds, so go suck your dadddys dick cock sucker.

nerfer90},
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until {September 19, 2035} (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

I can't think of anything witty to say, so cheers.

~ompa

#16 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

Ya'll need to back off, spudguns are a whole new area that most of you have no idea or experience with. I shot a marble over 200 yards with 60 psi and a ballvalve. It's definately possible to shoot a dart 300 ft. Although i would suggest an actual barrel and maybe some wadding and some damn heavy darts.

#17 d0nk3y k0n9

d0nk3y k0n9

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

Oh 300 ft or whatever is definently possible. It's just usually not safe. I have a friend who seriously knows what he's doing (think like physics major type person) who has, among other things, a shoulder fired air cannon which can put a D-cell battery 400 yards, or through a car door. However, unless you really know what you're doing, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that gun of yours, as I just don't feel it's safe.

#18 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

well of course he shouldn't be shooting a people, but theres nothing wrong with a 300 ft. range nerf gun at all

#19 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

The simple fact is that if you want a nerf dart to travel 200+ feet, it has to be incredibly heavy. There's no practical use for uber heavy darts when warring anyway, because from whatever distance, they'll hurt like a royal bitch. Sure, I've shot almost 200 feet with my titan, but with a dart that must have weighed 4oz or more and at an angle. It's just not really that viable in nerf.

Edited by deathwolf, 05 May 2008 - 09:51 PM.

BROOD XIII

#20 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

We can just let this topic die now. Nerfer909 got banned so it doesn't really matter. If you wish to keep talking I have no problem with that. I am just making sure you know.

Edited by Silencer, 06 May 2008 - 04:27 PM.

TMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users