D.o.u.b.t.s

my twist on the titan shotgun

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:58 PM

D.O.U.B.T.S. Double Over Under Barrel Titan Shotgun.

medium size ball pump replaces to titan pumps, do to the check valves built into the back of every titan tank if you fire one tank you can keep pumping and the pump will only fill the empty tank until the pressure between the tank is equalized. It takes 20 pumps to charge the whole thing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are some of my other odd mods I though I'd post them her along with this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My many times remodded but very functional NF with mav handle, and my at2k integrated into a defender T3. close ups.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Work in progress.

Posted Image

I have not range tested anything yet.

WOOT 100TH POST!

Edited by Dangaard, 03 May 2008 - 06:08 PM.

Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#2 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

Dude I fucking love that monster. It looks so damn ghetto but so damn bad ass! Also, I hope your longshot turns out good, it looks really great so far.

Nice work.
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#3 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

The mods are all quite origonal and strange... I love them. Escepailly the Longshot fr20 integration.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#4 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:52 PM

You got some... interesting looking guns there, but believe me, I've been there too haha. Functionality>Looks every day man.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#5 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:43 PM

well with two titan shotgun blasts.... lets just say when you face me on the field you will be facing all your doubts.... yeah....
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#6 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

Wow all those are nice. I especially like the rf20 LS but sadly my rf20 is fucked up. For some reason I became inspired to make a titan shotgun pistol. And with my left over rf20 parts (everything other that the turret and the "tube with the spring in it"} I might make a semi auto SMDTG or something like that. Or wait maybe try to hook the bladder up to my Big Salvo or make a semi-2k.
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users