Photo

Oh My Gosh

55 replies to this topic

#51 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

I'm pretty sure the fact that he seen it first hand gives him the right to talk about it like that. Any hasbro employee is a valuable asset to the NIC.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#52 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

I'm with Uncle Hammer on this one. Somebody send him an invite.
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#53 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

You know what, forget it, I'm sure he'll be fine. I honestly don't care as long as he can get me that much closer to a Vulcan.

Edited by Philote, 07 May 2008 - 07:39 PM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#54 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

Doesn't this violate copy write laws? I thought that OMC had to go through a whole lot of legal stuff before nerf shows him the new guns. We should not let him in because he won't be a Hasbro employee for much longer, and his typing sucks a fat one.
QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#55 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:28 AM

Doesn't this violate copy write laws? I thought that OMC had to go through a whole lot of legal stuff before nerf shows him the new guns. We should not let him in because he won't be a Hasbro employee for much longer, and his typing sucks a fat one.

What they don't know won't hurt him :D As long as he doesn't browse NH at work, and that he doesn't give out too many details about who he is, he should be fine.

He should keep a low profile...

#56 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:54 AM

The last time we had a Hasbro employee here was, what, '04? And he leaked us the Maverick.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users