55 replies to this topic

#26 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

He also mentions an Iron Man FF.
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#27 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

The guy says in a comment (on one of Ice's crappy videos no less) that the Eliminator is (and I quote) shit.

Why does everyone HERE hate my vids so much? I'm close to 400 subscribers.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#28 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:39 AM

Subscribers on youtube is the equivalent of post count here. Just because you've got a lot doesn't mean its good. That said your video aren't terrible, but they could be a lot better.

On topic, I don't see these having much war potential, but they look cool and would be fun to mess around with.

#29 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:22 AM

Did anyone else read the part about the vulcan hitting shelves in July?

I did.
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#30 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

First off, I'm not sure if finding out about new Nerf guns are good finds or not. All that repeated speculation really gets on my nerves, but good job on finding it none the less.

Secondly, if you guys click on Philote's link and then all of a sudden the forum layout gets really weird, don't start a new thread about it. Go to "Options" right under the "New Topic" button, and click on "standard". And I swear if there's a new topic about the forum layout being all weird, someone's going to get their kneecaps broken.

Edited by penguin807, 03 May 2008 - 11:13 AM.

#31 HoBoFiL

HoBoFiL

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:28 PM

The guy says in a comment (on one of Ice's crappy videos no less) that the Eliminator is (and I quote) shit.

Your videos are amazing I love them and make on about the darttag set.

#32 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

First off, I'm not sure if finding out about new Nerf guns are good finds or not. All that repeated speculation really gets on my nerves, but good job on finding it none the less.

Secondly, if you guys click on Philote's link and then all of a sudden the forum layout gets really weird, don't start a new thread about it. Go to "Options" right under the "New Topic" button, and click on "standard". And I swear if there's a new topic about the forum layout being all weird, someone's going to get their kneecaps broken.

Yeah, I don't know why that happens, sorry for any inconvenience.
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#33 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

EDIT: If it is indeed called the office eliminator, then the speculation about nerf releasing an office line were true. But, most of those wars involve shooting the cubical dweller next to you, so the range is probably pathetic.

Of course it is true, the office tag line wasn't speculation anyways. That was from the official Hasbro press release for 2008 that Jwasko posted, they did say they were creating an office tag line. I don't see why people are huffing and puffing about this sucking already, just shut up, it is fairly obvious that if this is sold in packs of 4 and uses a reverse plunger then it is very small and is just a spring counterpart of the SSPB, a pocket weapon meant for when your primary and secondary are out or unusable, not as a primary or secondary itself.
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#34 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:06 PM

Because your videos aren't exactly cool (like F_a24) or instructional (like Captain Slug)... you're sort of closer to those little kids posting Nerf gun reviews.

Anyways, I digress. This thing looks like a handy little thing. I'll likely grab a set. Good find, OP.

#35 HoBoFiL

HoBoFiL

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

I'm close to 400 subscribers.

Oh ya and ice has more subscribers than Forsaken Angle and captain slug no instructional Nerf videos except shooting them.

#36 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm close to 400 subscribers.

Oh ya and ice has more subscribers than Forsaken Angle and captain slug no instructional Nerf videos except shooting them.

...And who EXACTLY is Forsaken Angle? Dammit that reminds me of the Sgt. Angle thing from Hot Fuzz.

Y'know, I kind've like the eliminator from what I'm seeing. Even if it only gets 30-40' modded it will still be perfect for Assassin games.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#37 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

There is another video of it that has been taken off. There is a link found in the info of it. For all kids whose internet is monitered, don't go to it.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#38 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

So? That doesn't mean shit. Also, please learn to type correctly and have your posts make sense grammatically.

About the gun: Speculation doesn't amount to anything. The gun might be "good" or it might be "bad." Who knows? Unless you have one, and post a review, then nobody should believe anything just yet. However, I'll make an observation (and when you make that, post evidence to back you up). The thing appears to be small enough to conceal and carry for assassin games, based on how a grip extention is included. That should mean that the grip, and therefore the rest of the gun by proportion, is compact.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#39 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

About Hobo: It makes sense that you'd be Ice's digital leg humper- neither of you type coherently outside the Haven. In fact, you don't type coherently in the Haven. Subscribers don't mean shit, just like Ebay sales. Comparing CS and Angel to ice is (honestly) like comparing champagne and gopher piss.

About the gun: I can see this becoming a fantastic integration gun. Since they come in 4-packs, I can totally see this thing getting integrated into every large gun that I own. But I certainly wouldn't get one outside of an integration- it looks pretty worthless as a standalone or a sidearm.
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#40 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • State:Florida

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:39 PM

C'mon guys let's speculate like crazy! Instead of being hasty and making conjecture about something I know nothing about, I'm just going to say that I love the look of it. If Nerf could make all their blasters have such simple lines and excellent form, I'd be the happiest man alive. I like the look of the Vulcan too, but in my opinion some aspects of that blaster look a little too overdone. I think it has something to do with the diffence between the N-strike and Dart Tag (Office Tag?) lines.

#41 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

I'm assuming the rampant speculation and flames are done at this point. Seriously, what any one person here knows about it (generally) is the same as what everyone else knows, so there isn't a need to state it. It's small, the plunger tube is likely to be a reverse-plunger style, and it's probably a springer. We all know already that most nerf guns already have poor range stock, so come on now, that doesn't need to be stated.

Besides, with the talent on this site, that should be changed within weeks of the damn thing coming out.

Hobo, you're getting better, but you still have to get better with the whole your-posts-make-little-sense thing. It has to do with the syntax of your sentences. I'm having a hard time discerning what you're saying, and alot of other people seem to have the same problems I do. I feel like you're missing pronouns here or there, or some other important aspect(s) to making a sentence make more sense.

~ompa

#42 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:03 AM

C'mon guys let's speculate like crazy! Instead of being hasty and making conjecture about something I know nothing about, I'm just going to say that I love the look of it. If Nerf could make all their blasters have such simple lines and excellent form, I'd be the happiest man alive. I like the look of the Vulcan too, but in my opinion some aspects of that blaster look a little too overdone. I think it has something to do with the diffence between the N-strike and Dart Tag (Office Tag?) lines.

Well said. The N-Strike line is marketed towards kids who want to pretend to be futuristic soldiers; the office line is marketed towards older office nerfers. Somehow I don't think a bright yellow and orange Deagle would suit an office, while a nice little toned down Glock does. However, I don't like the Dart Tag line's designs much, they're somewhere between the whimsical toy-like nature of the older guns and the more futuristic N-Strike line, and their use of blue green red and orange just isn't very pleasant to look at. This is certainly a nice change for Nerf :(

#43 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

Honestly, it's because you don't really edit them further than turning off your camera when glue's drying or something. In most, if not all, of your videos, there is at least 50 seconds of you chatting about unrelated things(e-tape), looking for a screw or part that you lost, or pausing and saying "um" in the middle of your sentence. This is all understandable, but I strongly recommend you put some cash down for video editing software. Also, everyone get off of ice's back for misspelling words. He has dyslexia. It says on his Youtube channel page.
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#44 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

Hey, the guy posted another video with more pictures of the gun and a lot of valuable information in the video's description! Observe.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#45 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

Im dyslexic but I don't expect any special treatment for it. He also said his account is validating, so once he is in he could be useful.
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#46 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

Someone should make this guy a member, it is a good asset to have a hasbro employee on the forums. I'm very interested in the Iron Man FF.

Also, can some mod please move this into General Nerf? It's getting annoying.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#47 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

Look, we all hate you because your videos are to speculation and uneducated guesses/bullshit as Walmart is to bad labor policies.
(And because you wear under armor as normal clothes)

Well, this gun has some nice looks to it, I really like its snubness and the fact that finally it doesn't have much realism to it, it's nice.

Edited by pulletman, 05 May 2008 - 10:16 PM.

QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#48 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:55 PM

I like the cartoony factor to it, yeah. I'm just concerned that it won't be any more feasibly that the LS front gun.

(Pulletman, I didn't want to say it that bluntly, but... yeah, that's about right.)
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#49 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

Ive read the whole topic... Or at least skimmed and havent seen anybody mention the link that the little picture at the end of the video says has more info on it... I must say it caught me by surprise when I clicked.

#50 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

Someone should make this guy a member, it is a good asset to have a hasbro employee on the forums. I'm very interested in the Iron Man FF.

Also, can some mod please move this into General Nerf? It's getting annoying.

I don't think he'd be a good member. Sure he'd be a great asset to the site, but if you did read the video info. well enough, you'd see he's just another one of those Teh VuLcAN is 1337 coz it HaS 2% shOst!!!!1!1!! kind of people, which in recent threads, it seems we've been trying to avoid.
EPH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users