Marvin The Paranoid Android

Fun promotional gun, but what to do?

37 replies to this topic

#26 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:19 AM

After searching amazon it seems there are 2 avaliable. So still kinda rare.

Incorrect asshole. There are two Used & New guns being sold, but more than two in stock by the actual company selling the toys.

Aside from being a fucking douche bag, what was your purpose for calling me an asshole?

I mean seriously. There are two places it is offered. That is MUCH different then being able to go to your local dive and picking up a NF.
You act as tho there is a great abundance of these guns. I wouldn't be surprised if each of those sellers only has a few each.

And yes I caught your bs before you had a chance to edit it.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 01 May 2008 - 06:44 AM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#27 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

You could also follow the amazon link and purchase one yourself. If you can't afford one then ask mommy. or buy a NF.
OH, ok did not see that amazon link. And stop acting all that.
Are you the guy who posted a topic on NHQ saying that he was poor and asking for free guns?
No, but it was worth a shot! :ph34r:

#28 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:00 PM

I opened it up. It is an NF in a fancy shell. I was crushed. I need to get a new catch spring for it, then I'll post a write-up.
QUOTE(A side of nerf @ May 18 2008, 12:33 PM) View Post

Also, could you post some more revealing pictures?

#29 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

I believe your post was intended to look like this:

You could also follow the amazon link and purchase one yourself. If you can't afford one then ask mommy. or buy a NF.

Can someone mail me one of those for free? (Will provide mailing address when I get a yes) Please, just to be a jolly, good fellow?

Are you the guy who posted a topic on NHQ saying that he was poor and asking for free guns?

p.s. you're welcome.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#30 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:06 PM

I opened it up. It is an NF in a fancy shell. I was crushed. I need to get a new catch spring for it, then I'll post a write-up.

Like, same plunger tube and everything? Wow...
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#31 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

I believe your post was intended to look like this:

Can someone mail me one of those for free? (Will provide mailing address when I get a yes) Please, just to be a jolly, good fellow?

p.s. you're welcome.

Um, thank you?

#32 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

Then don't ask for handouts.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#33 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

Like, same plunger tube and everything? Wow...

The only difference is that this has extra tabs that attach to the gun via a screw.

#34 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

If anything, you should be happy that it's a nitefinder, because you know that those don't suck. If it was a worse gun, then you could worry. But you still have a sweet looking gun and lots of room inside to put stuff.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#35 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:35 PM

Listen, Blacksunshine (which, coincedentally can be shortened into BS), you were an asshole because you continued to stubbornly argue your cause even after ignoring obvious information. You are obviously superior to us all, oh great one.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#36 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:39 PM

If you guys want to argue, PM each other, but don't hijack my thread cause you can't get along :angry: .

#37 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

Agreed. If either of you two post any more in this particular thread, I'll just suspend whoever the offending poster is.

Seriously people, if there are problems, PM an admin, or take it up over PM. A little arguing is fine, but the name-calling generally doesn't get anything done, and only leads to further flames.

To put in my two cents, judging by what I've heard of the SMDTG's, I'd say just integrate as many as you possibly can into the shell, and link them to a single pump. As for the detonator... Well, you could always try to link 2 or 3 chambers to each of the triggers on the detonator, so you don't need a ridiculous amount of them. Might be able to do so with a bunch of y-connectors? I can't really be certain, since I don't have any SMDTG's, but based on how they work I'm assuming something like that would work. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

But if you could do it, I mean, you can't say no to a handheld shotty.

~ompa

#38 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

I would rather get a Magstrike than integrate tons of SMDTG into one of those. I think the best way to utilize the shell is to make it into a huge ammo holder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users