31 replies to this topic

#1 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

the video

'
Something I found on youtube. I know many people don;t fully believe my ranges, but this is just bull shit.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2 OberonFox

OberonFox

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

the video

'
Something I found on youtube. I know many people don;t fully believe my ranges, but this is just bull shit.

Yeah, pretty obvious that it's complete BS. I'd like to know A.) where the hell a kid gets $1K+ to spend on a toy gun and B.) where the hell he found room for FIVE springs.
"I wish in the past I had tried more things 'cause now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea."

#3 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

Yeah. Complete BS. It makes Ice look like a prophet of truth. No way did he fit 5 springs in there, unless he just shoved random springs in places. The way it hit the camera, I can tell that the range is maybe max 95ft. A 200ft ls would have broken the camera. Don't believe me? take a titan and shoot your camera off a dresser, and see if it survives. It won't.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#4 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

1. If you can't fit your LS with the chargerod in through a tight space, you're not going to be able to fit.

2. $30 + $30 + $15 ≠ $1230
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#5 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

I hope he makes another video so we can see the longshot explode. And maybe he just added a bunch of AR springs.
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#6 Flantre

Flantre

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

You can in fact squeeze 200ft out of a LS. I am getting 300ft flat with a flame paint job.

Seriously thought, those ranges are complete utter bullshit.

Edited by Flantre, 27 April 2008 - 01:59 PM.

#7 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

There is no way that that LS hits over 200 feet. It would have broken the camera when he shot it if it was actually that powerful. And 5 springs is rediculous.
TMC

#8 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

Yeah. Complete BS. It makes Ice look like a prophet of truth.

Shut up...
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#9 eddieoctane

eddieoctane

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:01 PM

And 5 springs is rediculous.

You guys are forgetting. There is a spring for the dart tooth, another for the trigger, and there are several in the front gun, which it looks like he integrated. With th front gun, a LS probably has 6-7 springs.

But yeah, there is no way he is getting anywhere near 200ft. The camera barely moved. The thing should have gone flying on impact. A paint ball gun doesn't get that kind of range when traveling nearly 300fps. Some people should have been aborted.
C8H18

#10 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:28 PM

Some people should have been aborted.

Yes they should have, yes they should.
I hate you.

#11 Killim-spree

Killim-spree

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

Well that kids an idiot. How many spings is the Long Shot supposed to hold any way (I'm a noob when it comes to modding).

Edited by Killim-spree, 27 April 2008 - 04:14 PM.

#12 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

Wow, does this kid expect ANYONE to believe him? What a dumb-ass, if it really took him that many tries to mod a longshot, then he'd have the IQ of a rock. Not to mention the fact that nobody would spend over a thousand dollars on nerf guns because they suck so much at modding that they broke it every time. This isn't even BS, a new term must be invented now to describe this kid's claims.

I call this...SUPER, MEGA, ULTRA BEE ESS!
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#13 Killim-spree

Killim-spree

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

Wow, does this kid expect ANYONE to believe him? What a dumb-ass, if it really took him that many tries to mod a longshot, then he'd have the IQ of a rock. Not to mention the fact that nobody would spend over a thousand dollars on nerf guns because they suck so much at modding that they broke it every time. This isn't even BS, a new term must be invented now to describe this kid's claims.

I call this...SUPER, MEGA, ULTRA BEE ESS!

He says it took him 221 tries. Stupidest thing I heard all day.

#14 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

I call SUPEROMEGAOMGWTFBBQGAYLYINGTHROUGHTTHETEETH BS.
^new word^
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#15 three Chord me

three Chord me

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

Should we ask him for a build log to see just how much he is lying?

#16 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

Who cares if he's lying or not, let him believe what he wants. I say everyone should stop posting "BS!BS!BS!". I think we get the picture here.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#17 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

Should we ask him for a build log to see just how much he is lying?

He'd probably try and cover up his idiocy and say it's "top-secret" or something or something stupid, just so no one will bother him anymore. This just entertains me to no end, it's great.

Edited by Captain, 27 April 2008 - 07:37 PM.

#18 Spyder Snyper

Spyder Snyper

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Let's sue him...

just kidding. :unsure:
------------------------> ! @m 0wn@g3 <---------------------------

#19 Trevor

Trevor

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

The posts in the thread are worse than youtube video responses. We all know he is lying. Lets just leave it at that.

#20 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Are you guys THAT big of losers to care about this kid on youtube?
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#21 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

Yes. Most of us at least. Personally, I just like complaining, and this is a great opportunity to do it.
Muker

#22 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:19 PM

I'm not sure but this one is also pretty unbelviable as well . I don't see how this could even work.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#23 Jollex

Jollex

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

I'm not sure but this one is also pretty unbelviable as well . I don't see how this could even work.

-DTR

You can totally tell that, that one is edited.

#24 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

The posts in the thread are worse than youtube video responses. We all know he is lying. Lets just leave it at that.

It's more than that. It's just the pure funniness of this kid who's talking about numbers and stats that are just so ridiculously untrue that you can't help but laugh, and wonder if he actually thought anyone would believe him. I'm still laughing over it. And then you compare it to people calling BS on people's ranges on NH, and realize how silly it is after you've seen this kid talking about his "long" or whatever the hell he calls it, achieving 200 feet of range. Even though the dart goes slow enough to be able to be seen as it leaves the barrel.
It's such a joke that you would post flames, but you're too busy laughing your ass off, that's why people keep talking about it.

#25 TAiLsChaser

TAiLsChaser

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

Yes. Most of us at least. Personally, I just like complaining, and this is a great opportunity to do it.

And while you could have invested your time into doing something productive, you posted that response. If you wanted to complain, do an off-topic or do in on NHQ. No... actually, just leave it on youtube. With all the worthless bastards on that website, I've gotten to the point that 80% of comments are pointless, redundant and unnecessary and more half the posted videos of something that you actually want to see, are totally bullshit. Telling some kid, who looks to be about 12, that he's a dumbass and having him accept that is useless. Hopefully, there will be no more comments on this thread after this.
"Every mod I do is original. I'm a true modder; not a mod re-performer."

"It’s only after you’ve made the mistake and taken the wrong path, do you see all the other options that were before you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users