I Have A Very Bad Problem

:(

8 replies to this topic

#1 Nerf-a-Rama

Nerf-a-Rama

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:52 AM

I cant manage to get my hornet off of my titan. I can get the little side clips off, but the orange blulb thing wont move. I just cant get it out of there. how can I?

#2 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

You just have to wiggle it side to side and rip it off. You can't be afraid to break it, just tear them apart and it'll be fine.

I just realized how wrong that sounded.

Edited by Captain, 27 April 2008 - 07:38 AM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#3 Nerf-a-Rama

Nerf-a-Rama

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:51 AM

You just have to wiggle it side to side and rip it off. You can't be afraid to break it, just tear them apart and it'll be fine.

lol. I already tried that and broke part of my hornet off :/ do i have to take the titan apart?

#4 foo fighter

foo fighter

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:00 AM

If it's that stuck, I would just open up your Titan and then take the Hornet out. Sounds easier than prying it off to me.

Edited by foo fighter, 27 April 2008 - 08:00 AM.

Gone 8th, 9th, and 10th. Any PMs about DT3 Arrow Shooter Spring I recieve while away will be dealt with when I get back.

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:24 AM

lol. I already tried that and broke part of my hornet off :/ do i have to take the titan apart?

You shouldn't have to take anything apart. Which part of the hornet broke? I'll attach my hornet/titan together right now and take them apart.

Okay, you wiggle the hornet to either side to loosen one of the clips, then push down on the front of the hornet and it should safely come off.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 Nerf-a-Rama

Nerf-a-Rama

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:55 AM

i got it off but the orange thing fell off the hornet :huh:

#7 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

AHAHA, I'm having the same problem. I got the blue hornet from ToysRus and attached it to my Titan, I was hesitant about posting a topic like this because it seems like such a stupid question.

Now to go and try...
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#8 angelof DEATH182

angelof DEATH182

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:28 PM

Sounds like the orange nub is under too much pressure, open the titan and take it all out I would guess.

Edited by angelof_DEATH182, 18 August 2008 - 11:39 PM.

#9 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:33 PM

Push down or hit the top front of the hornet.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users