I took the Idea of mounting a razorbeast from starbuck, and this is what I got.
For the internal mods, first I streached the spring, then I drilled a much bigger hole on the end of the plunger tube and on the chains, and I converted the x-bow style plunger head to a maxshot style plunger head(think doomsayer). I then cpvcd the chains, attached a weight to one end of the chain to stop jamming, and lubed everything. Wallah!
When I fire 10 taggers they land between 55-75 ft.
I could probably get 80 with stefens.
Video of it firing against my garage door(srry its kinda dark)
Also I'm trying to get my hands on some more chains, if you have them, sell them to me. =D
Edited by chefdave, 19 April 2008 - 12:08 PM.