Photo

Old Guns: Should I Keep Or Not?

7 replies to this topic

#1 AznTrix

AznTrix

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:05 AM

I managed to find the original Sharpshooter in my basement along with the NB-1 Missile Blaster. So I was wondering, is there any special value on these guns? Do they have some decent rarity or anything? Or are they just useless old guns?

Thanks for your opinions.

http://www.freewebs....riginalnerf.htm

Scroll down to the bottom for pics of the guns.

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:09 AM

They are both rare, but in terms of modding potential, there isn't a ton. The Sharpshooter probably has a bit more modding potential.

I personally would see what you can fetch from a collector if one is looking for those guns, and use the money to buy something with a bit more... potential.

~ompa

#3 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:39 AM

Well, if sharpshooters are worth money, then I can't wait to sell mine!
But, if you want to keep yours, then do. If you don't need it, then make a few bucks selling it.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#4 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

People use the springs out of sharpshooters more then really use them, at least from what I've seen. Throw them on the 'bay, they'll definitely sell.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#5 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

I like SSIs. You might be able to sell one for a pretty penny. I'd buy one, but I'm supposed to have an SSII coming at me from imaseoulman.
QUOTE(A side of nerf @ May 18 2008, 12:33 PM) View Post

Also, could you post some more revealing pictures?

#6 OberonFox

OberonFox

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

Oh man, that brings back memories. I wish I still had my Bow 'n' Arrow and Master Blaster. Those were the only classic guns I had growing up.
"I wish in the past I had tried more things 'cause now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea."

#7 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

Can any of those guns' springs fit a Recon plunger? If so then I'll buy it off you.

Otherwise, you should sell them to collectors; I don't know if any of those guns are still favoured at all since I'm pretty new to nerfing, and the only long lasting guns I've heard of are the xbows, tech targets, 1st gen nite finders, and the airtech and supermaxx line.

#8 AznTrix

AznTrix

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:38 PM

Does anyone know how much those guns are worth? I might think about selling them if they go for a decent price.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users