Photo

Gun Identification Help?

10 replies to this topic

#1 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

I was wondering if anyone could help me remember what a gun was I had years ago. It had one half that was transparent like the SplitFire or PowerClip, except it was red, not green or blue. It had a pump on the back(I think), a glow-in-the-dark system similar to the Firefly's(i.e., glowing darts, flashing light) and a transparent red clip similar to a Longshot's, I think, but not really. I got this from my sister years ago for my birthday, and I remember it had a nerf logo on it that was yellow and looked like the one on the PowerClip or AT2K. I have searched the Wiki and can't find it, mainly because I don't know what line it was from or what its name was. I am absolutely perplexed, and was hoping somebody could help me out.

Thanks
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#2 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

It sounds like a lightstorm blaster. Check out this page.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#3 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:20 PM

Yep, I had that blaster. It's a "Storm" blaster. (Not nerf)
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#4 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Could it be the Fastblast? Nevermind. NF 37 beat me.

Edited by Bomberman, 18 April 2008 - 08:25 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#5 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

The FastBlast is green and blue, plus it does not have a clip. I'm pretty sure it is the LightStorm LS1.

Posted Image
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#6 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:25 PM

I find it funny how if anyone pulls out the name of some random-ass nerf or off-brand gun, you could literally pull it out of your closet and take a picture of it, and then post it.

The only other gun I'm aware of that is nerf branded that fired glow-in-the-dark darts was the Electric Eel, and it doesn't fit your description at all.

I was looking for pictures of the Lightstorm as well when I first read your thread, but I didn't remember the actual number of the gun.

~ompa

#7 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

I find it funny how if anyone pulls out the name of some random-ass nerf or off-brand gun, you could literally pull it out of your closet and take a picture of it, and then post it.

The only other gun I'm aware of that is nerf branded that fired glow-in-the-dark darts was the Electric Eel, and it doesn't fit your description at all.

I was looking for pictures of the Lightstorm as well when I first read your thread, but I didn't remember the actual number of the gun.

~ompa

I actually found that pic online. My desktop is at my brother's house getting fixed and it has my entire collection's pics on it. I need to take them again to include all of the new additions to send to CS for the NerfWiki.

There were actually 3 versions. I'll be re-doing the pics on my PhotoBucket account soon.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#8 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

I hope these aren't too rare. I had the LS1. It sucked. mine still sucks. I thought it would suck when modded so I threw it out.
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#9 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

Alway search, NF. Always.

Except, that was for the LS2....But whatever, the internals look similar to my LS1.

Edited by jwasko, 18 April 2008 - 10:31 PM.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#10 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

I knew about that mod for awhile.

After I threw it away.
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#11 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:50 PM

All right, thanks everyone, I'm pretty sure it was Lightstorm 2. I was curious what these were and now I know. So, thanks again.
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users