Photo

Recon Mods

7 replies to this topic

#1 HoBoFiL

HoBoFiL

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:18 PM

Ya I am wondering if I should buy a recon but i want to see your mods on the recon.

Edited by HoBoFiL, 18 April 2008 - 07:40 PM.

#2 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

You double posted a topic, and please fix your grammar and capitalization. I think this is your second srike with ompa, so I would be careful. And look in the modification directory to see the mods of the recon. And also, if you wanted to see pics of the m4 recon, look in NF's thread about it. It is a recent thread, so it is easy to view. And just a word of advice, this topic makes it sound like you want the NH community to serve you. That is not the way it works around here. You contribute to the NH community, and the site has information to hekp you, but you find the information. The information does'nt come to you. But on topic: Personally, the recon is not a 'bad' gun, it just does'nt have that much potential. And there are just guns that you get much more performance for your money.

~Bomberman

Edited by Bomberman, 18 April 2008 - 07:32 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#3 HoBoFiL

HoBoFiL

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

You double posted a topic, and please fix your grammar and capitalization. I think this is your second srike with ompa, so I would be careful. And look in the modification directory to see the mods of the recon. And also, if you wanted to see pics of the m4 recon, look in NF's thread about it. It is a recent thread, so it is easy to view. And just a word of advice, this topic makes it sound like you want the NH community to serve you. That is not the way it works around here. You contribute to the NH community, and the site has information to hekp you, but you find the information. The information does'nt come to you. But on topic: Personally, the recon is not a 'bad' gun, it just does'nt have that much potential. And there are just guns that you get much more performance for your money.

~Bomberman

Ya my bad i screwed up and forget ompa.

#4 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

Ya my bad i screwed up and forget ompa.

Well edit your post dude! You see that little, 'edit' button in the bottom right-hand corner of your post? Use that, and you can delete stuff you don't want to say after you post. Or, you can just read over your post a few times, BEFORE you post, so you don't get flamed, like this. I have a feeling ompa is losing his patience, and if VACC were here, he'd ban your ass right now.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#5 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

Ah, I love disrespectful members. It makes me feel less guilty when I suspend them.

Seriously, I'm already in a bad mood tonight, and this is more or less your second strike. Even if it wasn't, now it is, just because not only did you completely fuck up your post, but you showed blatant disrespect to the administration through your insolence.

Now, I'll give you a final warning. I have no idea why I'm giving you a final warning, as I should suspend you right now. One more slip-up, and I will suspend you for a very long time. Then, you can make your way over to NHQ, where your posting habits might be tolerated. However, it is more than likely you'll just get suspended from there as well, although you'll last longer than you did here.

I hope I've been clear about my intentions. If you don't understand them, PM me to work out your issues with me before you post anymore, or you will find yourself suspended.

EDIT: You know, after looking at your posting history again, I can see the moments where I thought you were improving, or about to improve. Those moments were closely followed by moments when such thoughts were put to rest. I'll give you an analogy of what is happening. Your post quality is like the history of life in this miserable little planet. There are periods of growth punctuated by points where a whole lot of shit just dies. Now, that growth is your post quality, and those points where a whole lot of shit dies is posts like that which you just made. The next post/decision you make that is as bad as this one will be another extinction point. Except at this point, everything (your account) goes extinct (gets suspended). Please fix your posting habits. I'm asking you nicely. If you do so, you might actually, dare I say it, earn a little respect from the members on NH.

~ompa

#6 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:26 PM

Ya I am wondering if I should buy a recon but i want to see your mods on the recon.

I would say let the flaming begin but, well it already has.
Seriously dude look in the Mods section for "Recon Mods" At NH you need to pay attention.
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#7 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:34 PM

I would say let the flaming begin but, well it already has.
Seriously dude look in the Mods section for "Recon Mods" At NH you need to pay attention.

Check the date.

Effeminate FAIL
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#8 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:35 PM

Check the post date next time, dipshit. Closed.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users