10 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

Posted Image
EDIT: changed to photobucket

Edited by Kid Flash, 11 April 2008 - 03:49 PM.

#2 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

If you use a better barrel material it would result in better ranges. Maybe brass or Petg? Nice write up by the way, stick with the black background too.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#3 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

If you use a better barrel material it would result in better ranges. Maybe brass or Petg? Nice write up by the way, stick with the black background too.

alright. ill try that when i get petg. Im currently broke. Ill try to make them black from now on.

#4 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

Also you might consider switching to Photobucket, Imageshack is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooower then slowpoke sometimes.

Anyways, would you say the ranges are better then they were stock? Or worse? Someone inbetween? I am THINKING about singleing my Tek Six but I don't really know if it'll help any.

Edited by Galaxy613, 10 April 2008 - 10:47 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#5 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

Also you might consider switching to Photobucket, Imageshack is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooower then slowpoke.

I couldn't remember my username and password. I have one though. Its all saved on my laptop which I used to use most. This was just more convenient for me.

#6 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

Ha, it's not that I didn't like the black background. I just didn't understand why it was black, until I realized that it was because that the whole write-up was just a single image, which is actually a pretty good idea.
Anyway, good mod. I can see why you would single this gun. Something broke in mine when it was stock, I haven't really taken the time to fix it. I can see why people choose to single these turreted guns. Often replacing the barrels can be difficult or impractical. For example I singled my AT3K (and later integrated) because I don't like the idea of using long barrels on a turret unless they can rear load or load without blowing or ramrodding the barrel.

#7 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:59 PM

Ha, it's not that I didn't like the black background. I just didn't understand why it was black, until I realized that it was because that the whole write-up was just a single image, which is actually a pretty good idea.
Anyway, good mod. I can see why you would single this gun. Something broke in mine when it was stock, I haven't really taken the time to fix it. I can see why people choose to single these turreted guns. Often replacing the barrels can be difficult or impractical. For example I singled my AT3K (and later integrated) because I don't like the idea of using long barrels on a turret unless they can rear load or load without blowing or ramrodding the barrel.

Yeah. My turrets were impossible to open... both cracked... and I was gentle. You dont HAVE to use longer barrels... You can make them shorter and sacrifice a bit of accuracy.

#8 Kanashimi

Kanashimi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:26 AM

Unless others can't view the picture. I just see "IBP image"

-Kanashimi

#9 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:26 AM

Very nice, great format too.

On a side note, I can't see your Just Toys Crossbow write-up... Anyways, props.

Edited by OfAllTheNerf, 11 April 2008 - 07:30 AM.

[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#10 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

Very nice, great format too.

On a side note, I can't see your Just Toys Crossbow write-up... Anyways, props.

You might just have to give it time to load. eventually ill change it all to photobucket so it loads faster.

#11 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

Finally, I can do something to my Tek6, besides pvc it. Great work.
TMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users