I need a true identification

4 replies to this topic

#1 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

Well, I'm working on a writeup for this pathetic little spy gun I was given in the late 90's. Can anyone id it for me? I can't find anything.

Posted Image
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#2 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

It's probably not the same thing, but my little brother dressed up as a cyborg alien last year for halloween, and his costume came with a little gun that fit in his sleeve just like that. I'll edit with some pics of it if he still has it. How large is it, like compared to an NF or a Mav?
Nevermind, he does'nt have it. I think that if you put a new barrel on this, you could get MAYBE 15 feet. But if it would fit in your sleeve, then it would serve as a handy last shot right before you are shot.
~Bomberman
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#3 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

What does this fire?

Edited by g-force, 12 April 2008 - 02:17 PM.

QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#4 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:10 PM

Posted Image

Here it is shell-less next to my painted TTG shell.

When I was younger, I actually remember getting reasonable ranges out of this. 15-20 feet stock. With, like, 5 year old arms, what do you think I could get now and once modded?

Edited by lionhead333, 10 April 2008 - 08:18 PM.

QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#5 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

Here it is shell-less next to my painted TTG shell.

When I was younger, I actually remember getting reasonable ranges out of this. 15-20 feet stock. With, like, 5 year old arms, what do you think I could get now and once modded?

No more than 20 ft i wouldn't even waste my time with it if i where you although it does seem very easily integrateable.
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users