Dumb-ass Mistake With A Stock Dart..

Oh crap.

27 replies to this topic

#1 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

Umm.. I know, this sounds really stupid, but I need help. I let my brother play with my BBB, which has a 7 inch, CPVC barrel, and he tries to ramrod a suction-cup micro down the barrel. And he succeeded. It is probably down there a good 1.5, 2 inches down in the barrel, and I have tried everything that I can to get it out, but it just keeps sliding in farther. And I tried firing it out, but it acts as a plug, so the plunger is stopped halfway, and I have to wait for the air to seep out of the cracks to un cock it. And I can't really open it up, because half of the screws are stripped out. Any ideas? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got my answer.

Edited by Bomberman, 09 April 2008 - 07:20 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#2 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

Looks like your going to just have to open it up and push it out, theres not too much you can do.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#3 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Is this the same brother that likes to "help" you with your mods? If it doesn't fit, that means you shouldn't keep going...

Anyways, you could rip the barrel off and risk breaking your gun. Or, you could use a bigger screw driver to open up your gun. That's what I had to do on my Ls. Last resort is drilling/dremeling through all the stripped screws.
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#4 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

Look on the bright side...It sounds like this is the perfect time to turn your ram-rodded blaster into a couplered breech loader!

Cut off your barrel about 0.5" from the front off the blaster, and use something to push the dart out of the barrel. Use a CPVC coupler to put the barrel back on the blaster. Done.

Edited by jwasko, 09 April 2008 - 07:05 PM.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#5 Swords

Swords

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

Put water in the barrel and fire it out.
SuperGeek.

#6 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

Would you mind explaining the water thing?

#7 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

You know, I think I am just going to saw off about 2 inches of the barrel, and get the dart out that way. I'll still have a 5 inch barrel. And yes, it's the same brother that killed my Recon. I could tell my parents, but that does't do anything. I think I'll just tickle him until he pisses and/or shits himself. Thanks. Ompa or another admin can flush this topic now.

~Bomberman

Edited by Bomberman, 09 April 2008 - 07:19 PM.

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#8 Swords

Swords

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

I had a similar problem with my Titan. Being the noob that I was, I glued the barrel onto the front so it wasn't easily removable. Then one day, a stock dart got stuck. My friend advised that I used water to shoot it out and BAM! It worked. The water makes it slippery giving it less friction.
SuperGeek.

#9 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:28 PM

Well that was a pointless topic. You ask a question and then you answer it yourself. :blink: :o

And im sure your brother is scared of the wrath of the tickle monster. :( *cough* sarcasm *cough*

Edited by g-force, 09 April 2008 - 09:33 PM.

QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#10 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:48 PM

Well that was a pointless topic. You ask a question and then you answer it yourself. :blink: :o

And im sure your brother is scared of the wrath of the tickle monster. :( *cough* sarcasm *cough*

And that was a pointless post. You could do what jwasko said, and do a breech mod.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#11 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

You could do what jwasko said, and do a breech mod.

Second.

All in favor?
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#12 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

All in favor?

All in favor.
on topic: Silicon lube might work better than water.
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#13 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:14 AM

Silicon lube might work better than water.

That's what she said. :(

#14 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

Silicon lube might work better than water.

That's what she said. :(

Dude, do not use chemical silicon lube in someones ass. It stings like hell.

Slightly on topic: You really need to do something about your brother. Maybe like give him his own gun to mod. But is he like autistic? Usually even 5 year olds won't mess up shit so many times.
QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#15 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

Two things:
1. How do you know?
2. Everything is a chemical (except of course intangible things like happiness or something). There is no non-chemical silicon lube, or non-chemical lube.

The sad thing? It was the second thing that made me really want to post; I thought of the first afterwards. A dork is me...

PS: I Win, though.

Edited by jwasko, 10 April 2008 - 11:14 AM.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#16 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

You could do what jwasko said, and do a breech mod.

Second.

All in favor?

I.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#17 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:42 PM

How the hell do you know that? Did you get ass diddled or something?

Edited by laxtk88, 10 April 2008 - 06:43 PM.

QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

#18 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

The sad thing? It was the second thing that made me really want to post; I thought of the first afterwards. A dork is me...

PS: I Win, though.

What I don't think you realize is that the original definition of 'dork' is a whale's penis.

Anyway, can we let this die? Bomberman already found his own answer; this thread is now pointless.
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#19 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Two things:
1. How do you know?
2. Everything is a chemical (except of course intangible things like happiness or something). There is no non-chemical silicon lube, or non-chemical lube.

1. Why don't you ask your sister? It was a bet, and I really don't want to get into the story, it actually does not involve sodomy in any way.
2. I meant the stuff that is actually labelled "chemical silicon lubricant".

i'm retarded

#20 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

Two things:
1. How do you know?

1. Why don't you ask your sister? It was a bet, and I really don't want to get into the story, it actually does not involve sodomy in any way.
2. I meant the stuff that is actually labelled "chemical silicon lubricant".

Why in the name of Keith Moon would you ever agree to a bet that involved you putting silicon lubricant in your ass?
She said it didn't make a difference.

Edited by Philote, 10 April 2008 - 07:05 PM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#21 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:35 PM

What I don't think you realize is that the original definition of 'dork' is a whale's penis.

I think that should be added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
But Lionhead, I agree with you, this thread should die. The dart is now out of my BBB.

#22 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

Alright, alright. Come on guys, enough with the lubrication up the ass jokes, or else one of the admins will stick a hot poker up your ass, WITHOUT lube.

~ompa

#23 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:37 PM

Alright, alright. Come on guys, enough with the lubrication up the ass jokes, or else one of the admins will stick a hot poker up your ass, WITHOUT lube.

~ompa

Ompa, I don't mean to correct a mod but, That would melt your ass, I've seen it happen (ahh good old country music television).

Edited by pulletman, 10 April 2008 - 08:39 PM.

i'm retarded

#24 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

Ompa is an admin, not a mod.
3rd degree burns would result anyway.

(mmm crispy)
Example (warning, It slightly resembles an overcooked bratwurst.)

My suggestion to get it out if you haven't done anything yet is to either destroy it with x-acto knife or a drill, or get a screw grabber and pull it out.

Edited by bobafan, 11 April 2008 - 05:50 AM.

thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#25 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:02 AM

Ompa is an admin, not a mod.
3rd degree burns would result anyway.

(mmm crispy)

My suggestion to get it out if you haven't done anything yet is to either destroy it with x-acto knife or a drill, or get a screw grabber and pull it out.

While I may be fine with seeing pictures like that, I know several people who aren't, it may benifeit the boards if you removed it.

Edited by pulletman, 11 April 2008 - 01:16 AM.

i'm retarded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users