Photo

Could Someone With A Magstrike Answer Something?

Shooting it sideways.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

Could somebody with a magstrike pump it up and try to shoot it sideways? If you do thanks if it works I'll be extremely happy as a mod will be much easier.
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#2 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:11 PM

Yep. It works. I just got my Magstrike out from my tote, pumped it 15 times, and turned it sideways and shot like a gangsta', and it worked just fine. (And scared my brother as he was walking down the hall) :P

EDIT: Mine is completely stock by the way, so you need no mods to do that.

Edited by Bomberman, 08 April 2008 - 11:12 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#3 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

Okay well thanks and now my dusty paintball gear is going to leave so I have more money for my dream nerf project and my gamecube project :P
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:18 AM

What exactly are you planning?
The magstrike fire fine sideways, even if you have a longer clip. The only issue is that you're more likely to drop the clip once it's advanced through all of the barrels.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Doesn't the guy in the magstrike commercial fire it sideways? If it weren't possible, then they wouldn't put it in a commercial, just like the disc-shot commercial where a kid shoots a disc from 40 feet away with an (obviously stock) longshot. Everyone knows that a longshot can achieve that range and accuracy with the extension on it. Streamlines are the most accurate darts ever made, and that's why they're ideal for use in a sn!ping weapon.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:21 PM

Doesn't the guy in the magstrike commercial fire it sideways? If it weren't possible, then they wouldn't put it in a commercial, just like the disc-shot commercial where a kid shoots a disc from 40 feet away with an (obviously stock) longshot. Everyone knows that a longshot can achieve that range and accuracy with the extension on it. Streamlines are the most accurate darts ever made, and that's why they're ideal for use in a sn!ping weapon.

Do I sense some sarcasm?
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#7 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

Do I sense some sarcasm?

Nope.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users