Blue Tommy 20

new color

8 replies to this topic

#1 Slice

Slice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:08 PM

I saw this on the Toys r Us website when I was looking for a BBBB. Also look above it. A 4 pack, 2 BBBBs and 2 single Teks.

http://www.toysrus.c...7CBuzz Bee Toys

Edited by Slice, 07 April 2008 - 07:09 PM.

Huh, Huh, Huh. Your FUNNY.

#2 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

I saw this on the Toys r Us website when I was looking for a BBBB. Also look above it. A 4 pack, 2 BBBBs and 2 single Teks.

http://www.toysrus.c...7CBuzz Bee Toys

This is nothing new. I live in toronto, and I have seen all this stuff for months. Im not sure what neck of canuckistan your from, but maybe they have just come out there.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#3 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

You should post things like this in the Nerf Product Awareness Thread. It just does'nt really need to be a whole new topic, but cool. Maybe this is that new tommy 20 that was on Buzzbee's website. They don't have a link though... :angry:
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#4 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

Isn't the blue the old color, that they then inverted and switched the yellow spots to blue and the whole damn thing to yellow? (Stealthy color, right?) I saw a blue version in this youtube video once, but no one likes the tommy 20 that much anyway, so it doesn't matter.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#5 Flantre

Flantre

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Who the heck cares about the blue tommy 20, Did You NOT see the Dora the explorer bouncers? When I get some cash I will have to buy a few. On topic I have seen the blue tommy 20`s quite a bit, they look a lot better then the original. Although the tommy 20 is generally crap, I like it more then a few of my other guns, but only for the simple fact that it can hold 20 darts.

And bomberman you arenít referring to the full auto tommy 20 are you? I don't think that came out yet if it even exists.

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

Garbage by any other color is still garbage. Nobody with any real Nerf War experience uses them for reasons that are painfully obvious to most of us.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#7 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

Flantre, I like my stock Scout better than my T20. Also, the full-auto RF20 came out YEARS ago. There are even mods for it.

This did not need a topic. If shit were green it would still stink.

Edited by Omega, 08 April 2008 - 07:38 PM.

QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#8 Flantre

Flantre

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:48 PM

Flantre, I like my stock Scout better than my T20. Also, the full-auto RF20 came out YEARS ago. There are even mods for it.

This did not need a topic. If shit were green it would still stink.

I meant the full auto Tommy 20, someone posted a link to buzzbee products that are coming out and Automatic tommy 20 was on the list. As for this tommy 20 it sucks and I would never use it in a war. I just like the feel of it.

Edited by Flantre, 08 April 2008 - 10:49 PM.

#9 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:00 PM

And bomberman you arenít referring to the full auto tommy 20 are you? I don't think that came out yet if it even exists.

Yes, I was, I was just too lazy to go onto their website and check it out. And for the record, I like the tommy 20, but just because it scares the hell out of my little brother (he's 8, gonna be 9 in about two weeks) when I sneak into his room with it at 10:00 at night. Ah, such good fun. It's really just a fun around the house toy.

Edited by Bomberman, 08 April 2008 - 11:02 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users