So Cal's 4th Annual Summer Kickoff

18 replies to this topic

#1 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

Alrighty, after yesterday, I'm thoroughly convinced that So Cal's back on track and in business.

That being said, it's CAFF time.

Date: May 26th, Memorial Day. If you have a problem with that day, Saturday the 24th is also a viable option, but you'll have to speak up.

Time: 10:00 until someone passes out from lack of Dew consumption.

Cullen Elementary School
440 N. Live Oak Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741

Sellers Elementary School
500 N. Loraine Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741

The Cullen Parking lot is where we will be meeting. We will play there for a good while, and then after lunch break, head on over to sellers so we can play our other favorite location and do some CTF in the long halls. Don't worry about driving from location to location. We'll have cars so we can give you a ride. Don't worry about pickup, either. Sellers is literally a block away from Cullen.

Bring eye protection, darts, the usual. There are a number of places for food nearby [Subway, In-n-Out, Wendy's, Awesome Burrito joint, etc.]

So let us know who can make it when, and we'll hope to see you then.

Edited by Falcon, 07 April 2008 - 03:01 AM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#2 soccerdog813

soccerdog813

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:57 PM

Unfortunately there has been a change in my plans and I will be out of town. So Im really sorry but I will not be there. I am sad.

Edited by soccerdog813, 18 May 2008 - 08:47 PM.

#3 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:19 PM

Sounds good to me, I'll keep that date open. After what I witnessed, and experienced at NANO I'm down for almost anything with you and Bags involved.
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:02 PM

I'm there.

*starts lobbying Pilz and Tony now*

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#5 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

as far as I know I am free that day so I'm in unless something comes up.

#6 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

What a quick response...

Excellent. The rest of my crew should be showing up to this one since it's in our hometown. This will be a big-time war the likes of which cullen hasn't seen since Ray and Cx stopped playing regularly.

After what I witnessed, and experienced at NANO I'm down for almost anything with you and Bags involved.

It only gets better, my friend. Once you've played at Cullen and/or Sellers, you'll never want to go back.

Edited by Falcon, 06 April 2008 - 04:12 PM.

----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#7 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

I'll be there too. this time I'll probably bring another person.

#8 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

Unless it gets canceled (which is a great possibility), I have a sectional that day. But they're all a bunch of drinkers, so it wouldn't surprise me if they canceled it. So figure I'm good for that monday, but I'll let you know if I'm not. Even if we do have it, it from like 10-11am, so I'd be able to come later.

And Greg, I thought you said in the other thread that you can't come up again until school's out for you?
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#9 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Unless it gets canceled (which is a great possibility), I have a sectional that day. But they're all a bunch of drinkers, so it wouldn't surprise me if they canceled it. So figure I'm good for that monday, but I'll let you know if I'm not. Even if we do have it, it from like 10-11am, so I'd be able to come later.

And Greg, I thought you said in the other thread that you can't come up again until school's out for you?

He's done around mid may.

#10 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:00 AM

General consensus seems to be a big thumbs up for Memorial day itself.

If you have a sudden change of plans closer to the date, let us know, and we'll scoot it back to the Saturday two days before.

Otherwise, check back on occasion, and hope to see y'all there.

*date set*
----------||||||||)

#11 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:36 PM

*Bump*

Tis getting closer ta CAFF time! Another furious foam-filled SoCal Summer is almost upon us...

Can't Fucking Wait. I'll be in G-town that whole weekend... and you guys know what that means: More Mad Science!

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 27 April 2008 - 04:43 PM.

#12 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:22 PM

By the way...

It's next week. Be there.
----------||||||||)

#13 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:39 PM

By the way...

It's next week. Be there.

hells yeah

#14 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

Are you gonna have the big gun box thing? I have another person going and I don't have any other good primary.

#15 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

Are you gonna have the big gun box thing? I have another person going and I don't have any other good primary.

I don't go to a war without it.

#16 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

Covered.
----------||||||||)

#17 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

Cool.

#18 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days...

Yes... this was all a VG Cats reference....

#19 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days... Three Days...

no one else posted in Three days...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users