Longshot Air Restrictor

dam frikin plunger tube

5 replies to this topic

#1 1lastnerfgun

1lastnerfgun

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to type in normal English. I was talking about the air restrictor not the screws on the back of the entire tube. Here are some pictures of the insides of the plunger tube.

Posted Image

another:

Posted Image

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Feel free to move this topic to a different forum.

-last

Edited by 1lastnerfgun, 05 April 2008 - 01:09 PM.

#2 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

If you're talking about removing the spring and spring guide, there are two screws that hold them in. However, I can't really tell because your grasp of the English language seems limited. Please clarify your problem, maybe with pictures, and capital letters at the beginning of sentences.

EDIT: Thank you. People tend to take you more seriously when you do so, sorry if I offended you. See Galaxy613's post below. Use a flat head screwdriver and pliers to cut them off.

Edited by analogkid, 05 April 2008 - 02:44 PM.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

No matter what your question is, it's answered by the sticky.
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7527
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:14 PM

You see those three post/connectors? Just get a long needle nose pilers and break them. The AR and the AR spring will come free along with the center piece that was holding the AR spring.

Edited by Galaxy613, 05 April 2008 - 02:18 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#5 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

Look in this thread for all your Longshot modding needs:
Modifying a Longshot?
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#6 1lastnerfgun

1lastnerfgun

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

Thank you, Galaxy. i have done the mod and for some reason it shoots 98ft with my average stefans.
I've tried all of the directories including the one at nerfhq. That is why i posted a direct question.
QUOTE(ejrasmussen @ Apr 17 2008, 08:32 PM) *

Now go play with some balls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users