Nerf Tech Target

Anyone picked one up?

9 replies to this topic

#1 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 02:44 AM

The Nerf Tech Target comes with a little pistel, anyone picked one up to see if it has promising moding capabilities?
http://www.amazon.co...212861?v=glance

just curious...
~SS

#2 NerfKing

NerfKing

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 09:19 AM

The Nerf Tech Target comes with a little pistel, anyone picked one up to see if it has promising moding capabilities?
http://www.amazon.co...212861?v=glance

just curious...

I have...

In my opinion it is better than the Lock n' Load. My Lock n' Load got ranges of 60-70 ft. on a good day, where as the TTG gets 86 ft. with a PETG barrel. The gun is more comfortable than the LnL because it is slightly bigger and has a bigger handle. If I were you I'd pick one up. You won't be dissappointed....

#3 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 09:54 AM

Here is my take on the TT. If you will, though, go browse Nerf Evolved for a much better, more powerful mod and write-up for it. I'll get that on my site before this weekend is over.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#4 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 12:34 PM

I'm still with the Lock 'n Load. My LnL and my Tech Target have almost the same exact mod done to them. The Tech Target may outdistance the Lock 'n Load, but the LnL is much more comfortable and much smaller, which makes it easier to holster.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#5 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 09:43 PM

Although I love the sexiness of my black L'n'L, I like the TT just as much. It's pretty damn badass.`
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#6 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 05:48 PM

wow, I haven't posted in a LONG time, o well, I like how the tt is huge, because I have really big hands and it's just more comfortable than the locknload.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#7 nerfer

nerfer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 05:05 PM

I prefer the TT over my Lnl because of the TT's comfort, and it gets the same ranges. After using the TT the Lnl seems so uncomfortable.

#8 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:29 PM

I have two TTG's both with ragornocks mod.
http://www.freewebs....targetbrass.htm

#9 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 06:08 PM

the tech target is pretty good. it feels like it's got a lot of power behind it even unmodded.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#10 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 08:19 PM

I would like to get a TT sometime, but I recently spent my entire Nerf budget on a few Nite Finders that I found yesterday at my local Wal-Mart. Maybe after I get paid after this weekend, I'll pick one up and tinker with the innards.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users