Got 2 New Nerf Guns Today

Hooray! I'm broke...

5 replies to this topic

#1 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

I recently purchased the Rapid Fire 20 and Longshot Cs-6. Finally, Right! I took a bunch of pictures but I realized too late that using a cameraphone was lame: especially when the balance runs out. (unable to provide pictures) ^_^ Oh: The Rapid Fire 20 was a toys r u exclusive (if you also have trouble finding it). It's also cool that you can use the "Longshot CS-6" scope, bullets, and clip for the "Recon CS-6". And since I had seen "Air Zone" guns there: are they any good compared to "Nerf"? How's the "Scorpian Bow" compared to "Big Bad Bow"? Once again, sorry I could not provide pictures with slightly-funny/and or cheesy punch-lines at the bottom of each picture, but I'm assured that most people know what the "Rapid Fire 20" and "Longshot Cs-6" look like. End Transmission.

#2 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

No need for pictures, everyone knows what those guns look like.

On the topic of air-zone, I've heard the scorpion bow can be modded for decent range, but it's the same price as a big bad bow, so buy that instead. Air-zone products are made by a variety of companies, put under one name. Some are good, some aren't. The photon burst power blaster is supposed to be good, and the purple and orange crossbow can get good range after mods. Usually with air-zone products, the guns are just cheaper, lower quality versions of actual NERF brand guns. (Not always) So with air-zone, there are some jewels, but most of them aren't that good.

Edited by Captain, 28 March 2008 - 09:41 PM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#3 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Ok, what is the freaking point of this? You got two nerf guns. Good for you. Now take those nerf guns, modify them, and then tell us something. We don't need to hear about your personal life here. We aren't creeps.

EDIT: And, oh, AirZone generally sucks, but some of them are ok

Edited by Salmon, 28 March 2008 - 09:43 PM.

Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#4 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

No need for pictures, everyone knows what those guns look like.

On the topic of air-zone, I've heard the scorpion bow can be modded for decent range, but it's the same price as a big bad bow, so buy that instead. Air-zone products are made by a variety of companies, put under one name. Some are good, some aren't. The photon burst power blaster is supposed to be good, and the purple and orange crossbow can get good range after mods. Usually with air-zone products, the guns are just cheaper, lower quality versions of actual NERF brand guns. (Not always) So with air-zone, there are some jewels, but most of them aren't that good.

Nerf is king, Eh? Ya I saw the photon blaster there but it looked like a watered-down version of the nerf magrail.

#5 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:09 PM

WTF is a nerf magrail? You mean magstrike?
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#6 PharaonArin

PharaonArin

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

WTF is a nerf magrail? You mean magstrike?

I dunno. Magrail sounds sexy. It sounds like a James Bond gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users