Mav To Nf

Someone...

9 replies to this topic

#1 Priest

Priest

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

Someone took the internals and put them into a maverick. Who was that? Could you give me a guide of some sort?

Thanks.

Edited by Priest, 24 March 2008 - 05:12 PM.

#2 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

There is a handy tool on this fine website that will solve all your needs in this or any issue.
The god damn search function
There have been so many "Help me my piece of shit maverick won't work" threads in the last few months they could fill a god damn novel. Delete this fast.
Sorry if this seemed back seat moderation-ish but, I'm in a rather bad mood today. And this being quite possibly the 10000000000th Maverick fix thread, it got worse.

Edited by Ro-Sham-Bo, 24 March 2008 - 03:29 PM.

QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#3 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:59 PM

Don't forget the number one way to fix your maverick:
Throw the damn thing in a fire, and buy a better nerf gun.

Geez, we should call Nerf and tell them that their crappy gun is making the boards flood with "Help, the maverick sucks" threads.

My maverick is still currently in fifteen pieces. I don't think its even worth fixing that broken slider bar that I have. :/
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#4 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

I agree. The mav sucks. If you want a high ROF pistol type weapon, coupler an NF. It won't be as fast, but unless you are retarted, blind or both, you cannot screw up an NF unless you lose something.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#5 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

Ether there is a leak in the turret, if you opened it up, or a bad seal between the plunger and the turret. If it is problem 1 then hotglue the internals or the turret together, if problem 2 then I have no idea (this happened to me and, and the poor thing met the full wrath of my hacksaw). To find out witch, press the turret against the plunger tube then fire, if it fires then it is problem 2, if not then problem 1.
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#6 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Yes, you could find a link somewhere, or you could use the search function. If you've already tried that I'd like to ask the person who did do that: Why? Was it some futile attempt to make the mav.less shitty? Is that possible? If you ever would want to do that, I'd say it would be a complete waste of time. Dark Shrimp said it best in my Poll.
iThe Maverick is a piece of shit...... end of story

Edited by Philote, 24 March 2008 - 05:10 PM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#7 Priest

Priest

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

Actually i think he did it because his nightfinder and maverick were both broken. It looked kool in the end, he made it like a deagle. Yes I've tried the Search Function already.

#8 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

Ether there is a leak in the turret, if you opened it up, or a bad seal between the plunger and the turret. If it is problem 1 then hotglue the internals or the turret together, if problem 2 then I have no idea (this happened to me and, and the poor thing met the full wrath of my aw). To find out witch, press the turret against the plunger tube then fire, if it fires then it is problem 2, if not then problem 1.

Did you even read what he was asking?
He wants to know about Nitemavs.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#9 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

He edited his post.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#10 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:16 PM

That would be Carrtoon. I actually used his night-mav a little bit at a war he was at, as well as a few of his other guns. I wouldn't recommend it. It is kind of complex, and his night-mav seemed kind of finicky (it wouldn't stay cocked for more than like a second). Like said, just coupler mod your NF and have some use some speed loader barrels. Here is the write-up.

Edited by venom213, 24 March 2008 - 08:20 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users