Lots of pics!

5 replies to this topic

#1 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:08 PM

Well I did some serious modding over spring break. Here is my almost complete arsenal:
SM750-
Posted Image
Posted Image
Nothing too special here, ½” PVC coupler, and cut down the case so it fits in my new airsoft holster and so it fits my hand better. I also plugged the pump and added hot glue to the trigger spring, basically doing a bic pen mod.
LnL-
Posted Image
Posted Image
Got this from Ryan and actually modded it twice before I can to this version. It’s 4” of PETG with a little bit of small brass added to act as a dart stop, then just some PVC over the PETG. I also added a Chainblazer spring. I’ll probably tune this up a bit over the summer and finalized the mod and give it a new paint job.
Splitfires:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
2 SFs. Both with 6” PETG barrels, one of them has PVC nested over the barrels, the other has a holster, Probably my favorite blasters.
BBB:
Posted Image
This is the mod I posted a little bit ago. 12” PETG in a staggered set up.
SNAP:
Posted Image
This is my SNAP that I got from Carbon. 12” of PETG, and a bit of craft foam on the trigger to make it more comfortable. Expect a full review in the coming days. More will be done to this over the summer.

PC/SM1500
Posted Image
It’s a Powerclip with a banded piston, a removed OPRV, and an extra clip. The SM1500 is attached with NerfMonkey’s mod . It has a 9” PETG barrel and a plugged pump. I plan on inner tubing the bladder and giving the clips PETG barrels.
SM1500
Posted Image
Posted Image
SM1500 with 12” of PETG nested in PVC, and the pump plugged. It has a ¾” PVC tee for the pump handle, and it feels awesome. It also has a 6” barrel PETG’d turret and a pump that is not plugged for indoor play. I need to remove some PVC of the 12” barrel turret so it’s not so heavy and add a removable stock on the back, and a metallic purple paint job in homage to Piney.

Not pictured:
X-Bow: ½” PVC coupler, nothing special, still need to reinforce it and toss a bungee on it.
+Bow: It’s a +bow, plus it hasn’t arrived in the mail yet.
1st gen. NFs (x3): I’ll post a mod for these when I get home for the summer.

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

Those are some nice clean mods there, sam. Good work.

Might I suggest adding a stock to that 1500?
I hate you.

#3 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

How does your SF holster work? Literally how does it work and also how well does it work? I'm very tempted to dual wield and dual holster my 4 SF's and forget all this carrying around large primary stuff. I recently realized that part of the reason I've been designing long range and high ROF guns is that I have a sprained ankle and try to run as little as possible...but for some reason I just can't help but run once we start playing CTF. (I only minorly re-twisted my ankle at Saturday's war...twice). Once I can run normally again I'll be giving serious consideration to just using the four SF's.

Oh yeah, and beautiful mods by the way. All very clean and practical. And, adding a stock to the SM1500 wouldn't be too hard. You could just use the little nub in the back to put on a coupler and make a removable stock.

#4 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

Those are some nice clean mods there, sam. Good work.

Might I suggest adding a stock to that 1500?

Thanks for the praise OMC. I do plan on adding a removable stock to it some time soon.

How does your SF holster work? Literally how does it work and also how well does it work? I'm very tempted to dual wield and dual holster my 4 SF's and forget all this carrying around large primary stuff. I recently realized that part of the reason I've been designing long range and high ROF guns is that I have a sprained ankle and try to run as little as possible...but for some reason I just can't help but run once we start playing CTF. (I only minorly re-twisted my ankle at Saturday's war...twice). Once I can run normally again I'll be giving serious consideration to just using the four SF's.

Oh yeah, and beautiful mods by the way. All very clean and practical. And, adding a stock to the SM1500 wouldn't be too hard. You could just use the little nub in the back to put on a coupler and make a removable stock.

The SF holster is made out of Duct Tape and coat hanger. It has a strap that connectes to a belt and and one strap that goes around your leg. It works well. I wasn't able to use it at the war because of my clothing selection, but I have run around with it in my house at it holds very well. I believe it is a simpler version of Yakman's holster. Quad wielding SFs would be bomb.

#5 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

I like threads like this. Nice job on the mods and nice pics.

I love how I got shit on when I made a thread like this...
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#6 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:20 AM

I like threads like this. Nice job on the mods and nice pics.

I love how I got shit on when I made a thread like this...

Thanks!
I thought you thread was fine since it had some semi-unique mods, but everyone doesn't need to post something like this every time they mod something.

I plan on updating this fairly regularly, like when ever I do something new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users