Bitchx

We will we will fuck you

14 replies to this topic

#1 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

So, I've been on a quest for a good primary, and recently bought a BBB. I liked it, but I'm obsesed withhaving a high ROF. So I proceeded to mod it.

I also have a growing facination with a habit Falcon can't break himself of.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the crap pictures; my camera recently broke and my camcorder takes stills no where near as well.

I use a 1/2" PVC coupler as support for the turret, and put stubs of 9/16" brass in the turret. I have 6" 17/32" brass barrels with 1" of 1/2" nested.

Ranges consistently hit 75', but once I glue the barrels in it should be more like 80'.

Questions, comments?

-OfAll'

PS, For the record it's name is BitchX, but it won't let it be capitalized for some reason.

Edited by OfAllTheNerf, 23 March 2008 - 07:12 PM.

[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#2 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

So you made a turreted bbb? Thats just putting it short...Like most of the time very nice, clean work. cant wait to see what else you use those turrets on.

#3 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:24 PM

You should try to get it to be rear loading.
Nice job though.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#4 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:38 PM

Rear loading shouldn't be too hard (drill larger holes).

And also, I thought sputnik took the "Bitchx" name. I'll find a link.

EDIT- NOpe, it's Cutthroat bitch, sorry! Also, nice mod, but isn't 1/2 brass abit small? Or are you using Ace foam?

Edited by xNFx 37, 23 March 2008 - 08:40 PM.

it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#5 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

Very clean, and very nice. I would of expected something more from you though... You've been doing so many cool and original things, and I love them.

Maybe you could add a auto rotate or something, I know you could do it.

Good mod!
Timothy M-Lick <3

#6 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Well, making it rear-loading definitely wouldn't be as simple as just drilling larger holes...doing that would destroy the seal between the two portions of the turret.

I've long (well, not that long) considered adding some sort of breech to an Airtech turret, though. The only thing is that it will be difficult considering the limitations imposed by the micro-sized barrelsl; the only thing you can (pretty much) fit in them is 17/32" brass.

On the other hand, an SM1500 turret (with mega-sized barrels) should work nicely...

In any case, nice job OfAll'. I particularly like the way you attached the turret; using the coupler to keep the back of the turret from turning was quite ingenious.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#7 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:05 AM

Similar to the SF2000. But I would recommend using OMC PTEG as a coupler between the nub on the rear of the turret and the plunger. The PTEG fits nicely over the nub.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#8 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:36 AM

Heh. Kinda like my six shot turret for Blood Fang? Yeah, I love multiple shots from a BBB makes them totally kick ass...I'd suggest not drilling holes to rear load those, because thats how i messed up my Mav, plus the seal between the the two pieces is smaller that 1/2 inch...
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#9 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

Kid Flash: Yeah, it's a turreted BBB. Thanks.

Bobafan: Thank you. I could make a quadded breech, but it seems impractical.

NF: Yeah, I didn't think the name was taken. Thank you, and as for 1/2", it's just the nested piece, and it should be pretty tight so it can build up pressure. I use Red FBR that I've had for a while.

Keef: Thank you. I was aiming for this being clean and mainly for looks, since all my other mods got critisized for being fugly. I have something I'm working on though...

Jwakso: Thank you for clarifying, and for complimenting. A turret breech would be interested. I've been trying to find a good way of attaching the turrets for a while now.

General Cole: I'll try that.

Maeric. I'll check your Blood Fang out. Yeah, BBBs are awsome.

Thanks everyone!

-OfAll'

#10 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

Yup, Nerfturtle was actually the first to make it and then I copied him with mine. It really is a great gun once turreted.

I like the coupler, it looks nice and sturdy.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#11 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

I'm so proud.

Ofall, you rock.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#12 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

:P You need to make it rear loading, with replacable turret, auto-turn, and an air-tank where the (is it a pump or plunger) usually goes in-between the stock.

Edited by Green-Buckshot, 29 March 2008 - 11:34 PM.

QUOTE(A side of nerf @ May 18 2008, 12:33 PM) View Post

Also, could you post some more revealing pictures?

#13 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

Nevermind. Worthless post.

Edited by ChiliPepperFender, 29 March 2008 - 11:47 PM.

[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#14 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

N34: I didn't actually know that you guys did it before, I just thought it'd be neat. I like the coupler too, could you give me a link to one of yours?

I'm so proud.

Ofall, you rock.

Lol, what would we do without 2k turrets? I need to buy some more...

Buck: I can't make it rear loading without making a quadded breech, and it wouldn't suit my needs very well. With the nested brass it makes it hard to twist the darts in from the back. I already glued the barrels in anyways.

I hope I get to test this soon!

#15 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:53 PM

I think it is awesome, but if you mainly did this for looks, when are you going to give it a painjob? And saw off the crappy "sights" if you can even call them that? I mean, I have always loved the AT2K turrets on stuff, I am thinking about making a creation, putting four AT2K turrets on my Big Salvo. I think you should paint it red and black. That will fit the name, BitchX.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users