doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK, this was my first major mod. I understand it is one of the messiest mods. I ran out of hot glue so I duct taped the titan pump on, and one of the at3k chambers because I'm leaving for NC tomorrow and wanted to mess around with it at my friends house. It has 2 at3k chambers, 1 disk shot ammo holder, 2 NF ammo holders inside the front scope, 2 doubleshot shells for ammo holders in the rear scope, 1 titan pump, 1 at3k pump, and to top it all off, a 1947 Franc for the spring holder/plunger head thingy.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#2 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

Why would you do that?
All those guns are great modded, and not needed to be integrated to be great. Having 2 3k tanks on 1 gun is overkill.

It reminds me of Badger's (think it was him) post that reminded him of OMC's gun, called clusterfuck.

You should get together with Twitch, I think he'd like you.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

...Sweet mother of God. That's just excessive and fugly. Why?

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

I kind of like it. The purple and silver, while not entirely aestheticly pleasing are an interesting color combination.

Just make sure Hasbro doesn't try to sue for malpractice.

#5 d0nk3y k0n9

d0nk3y k0n9

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:46 PM

...Sweet mother of God. That's just excessive and fugly. Why?

Fugly would be exactly the word I would use to describe that. How well does it function though? Because if it works and doesn't fall apart, I see no problem with it looking like a POS

#6 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:14 PM

If this gun causes pain you should name it "Fugling Ugly"

or just "Fugling"

Edited by Richomundo, 21 March 2008 - 07:15 PM.

#7 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

It functions beautifully, I just got hot glue, but I'm going to have to fix it when I get back from NC. And yes it is a little bit overkill, but when you play single shot indoor wars vs. a longshot, that rushes you after every shot, you need it.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#8 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

The last two pictures make this gun look very front heavy. I'm guessing it is. Right? I've seen people add an air tech gun to the side but you have two of them, and to top it off, a titan. I'm not sure if I like this gun or dislike this gun. Anyway, it was your first mod. Good job.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#9 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:16 PM

Nice try.

But in my book the Clusterfunk is still champion of "holy crap" weaponry. Like in, "Holy crap, glad I'm not on the bad end of that thing."

Posted Image

I'll give you one guess as to who was the creator that one.

Looking at your beast, I'm wondering.... you're not related to someone named Forgotten Hero, are you?
:lol:

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#10 umdlancer

umdlancer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:20 PM

I'd ask what the hell is that thing supposed to be, but other people have already beaten me to it.

Are you planning on integrating some sort of firing mechanism for the Airtechs, or are you just going to reach over and yank on the rods sticking out the back of the pressure chambers?

#11 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:30 PM

I get it, you duct taped every gun you own together. What I don't get is why you posted pictures of it.

#12 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:56 PM

Hahahahaha.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#13 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

What was the point in that post...wait what is the point in this post..I know

[PRODUCTIVE] the gun would, as stated, look much better with out the tape, i suggest you go to your local walley world and pick some up when you get back.[/productive]

Edited by bogboogalars, 21 March 2008 - 11:09 PM.

#14 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:03 AM

What was the point in that post...wait what is the point in this post..I know

[PRODUCTIVE] the gun would, as stated, look much better with out the tape, i suggest you go to your local walley world and pick some up when you get back.[/productive]

If he didn't have tape then the gun wouldn't be together at least most of it.
Oh and don't you mean "i suggest you go to your local walley world and pick up some glue when you get back."

#15 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:18 AM

It looks like you ate a BBB, NF, 2k, and a roll of duct tape and crapped it out.
Im sure it is very functional, belive me I think it is, but it looks pretty bad.
All those shots though. It would own in a war.
Good job
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#16 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

When I saw your first picture, I thought you duct taped an Optimis Prime action figure to the front of your BBB. Then I laughed for 5 minutes. As said before, the gun's cosmetics blow, but I am sure it still works well.

Edited by laxtk88, 22 March 2008 - 06:57 AM.

QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

#17 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:35 AM

I just don't get it. You should have taken some time to think how you were gonna put that stuff on before you did it.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#18 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

I thought the Clusterfuck 9000 was going to be a turreted turret or turreted Big Salvo. I didn't know it was Piney's. But, this gun will only be fuctional if you can fire them quickly.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#19 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

Let's be real for a second. It will never be functional. You would be much better served put just one of those five guns on there. You realize that things attached with duct tape aren't secure, don't you. without glue your gun(s) will rattle around shift, fall off, and get sticky and dirty.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#20 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:20 AM

I just don't get it. You should have taken some time to think how you were gonna put that stuff on before you did it.

Actually I did take time to think of where I was putting the guns on, so don't assume. They we're in the best possible spot for having 2, and one using a titans pump.

Let's be real for a second. It will never be functional. You would be much better served put just one of those five guns on there. You realize that things attached with duct tape aren't secure, don't you. without glue your gun(s) will rattle around shift, fall off, and get sticky and dirty.

And do you care to tell me how you can tell they aren't secure from where you're located? Anyone who has pumped a plugged at3k knows how hard it is to pump at around 4-5 pumps, the tape holds, with NO movement whatsoever.

Now, onto another note, while I was in NC I bought some 9/16ths brass. I came home and decided to clean this up a bit, which involved removing one at3k completely. I then put 1 foot of brass instead of the PETG I had on there earlier. To my delight, this greatly improved my power, it can now shoot through 1 layer of a nitefinder boxes cardboard. I also found a way to do what I had always wanted, utilize a trigger in the front handle....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

I guees it looks a little cleaner, and did you take off the titan and one at3k? I only see one now.

#22 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:21 AM

He's got the titan pump hooked up to the at3k.

#23 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

I think you shouldn't use hot glue after a while it will give thats a guarantee if you can get some epoxy or some other kind of uber glue that would be better.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#24 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:24 PM

That actually looks really nice. Kudos.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#25 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

I don't see any reason why not too, it doesn't look too heavy. And it probably pwns.
QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users