Longshot At3k Plan

AT3K longshot integration plan.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Crazynerfdude4

Crazynerfdude4

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

I am planning to take my broken Longshot :ph34r: and integrate it with an Aitech 3000. Does any body know if there is a better gun to integrate the longshot with?

Edited by Crazynerfdude4, 21 March 2008 - 11:56 AM.

#2 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

If you can get your hands on a SSM (switch shots max), saw the water end off, plug the pump, and glue the guts of it on the bottom. That's what I did. The SSM gets like 60ft, my modded longshot gets about 75-80.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#3 Crazynerfdude4

Crazynerfdude4

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

If you can get your hands on a SSM (switch shots max), saw the water end off, plug the pump, and glue the guts of it on the bottom. That's what I did. The SSM gets like 60ft, my modded longshot gets about 75-80.

Thanks I will try to search for that gun.

Any more suggestions?

Edited by Crazynerfdude4, 21 March 2008 - 01:17 PM.

#4 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

Um.... A 3k is a good gun if you want RoF, but if you want range, go for a Titan.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#5 Crazynerfdude4

Crazynerfdude4

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

Um.... A 3k is a good gun if you want RoF, but if you want range, go for a Titan.

Uh, I don't think that I can fit a Titan in a Longshot, but thanks for the comment.

Check out my Titan/Double Shot integration There I used the Titan.

Edited by Crazynerfdude4, 22 March 2008 - 12:38 PM.

#6 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:38 AM

Uh, I'm pretty sure you can. If you shave down all the plastic walls on the inside it should fit. If not just cut a little bit out of each side of the shell and paint it.

If you want to put an at3k with the turret inside the LS, why. No, no question mark, just why.

Now if you're trying to make an "airpowered LS" there are plenty of threads on those. It would be possible, workable, just not very practical. Sure it would work, but it would take alot of time and effort. If you could get something like a Titan in there it might be worth it, but seeing as the LS (if modded properly) already achieves ranges of 100'+ making it airpowered would only decrease ROF (unless you used a weird pump), and make it quiter.

If you really want "help" try and be more specific.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#7 Crazynerfdude4

Crazynerfdude4

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

Uh, I'm pretty sure you can. If you shave down all the plastic walls on the inside it should fit. If not just cut a little bit out of each side of the shell and paint it.

If you want to put an at3k with the turret inside the LS, why. No, no question mark, just why.

Now if you're trying to make an "airpowered LS" there are plenty of threads on those. It would be possible, workable, just not very practical. Sure it would work, but it would take alot of time and effort. If you could get something like a Titan in there it might be worth it, but seeing as the LS (if modded properly) already achieves ranges of 100'+ making it airpowered would only decrease ROF (unless you used a weird pump), and make it quiter.

If you really want "help" try and be more specific.

I recieved my at3k today (I am not going to use the turret) it fits and I can still use the bolt.

I only have two Titans and really don't feel like buying another one, I am using the other Titans in other integrations on NerfHaven

I will now close the topic, Thanks for the anwers.

Edited by Crazynerfdude4, 22 March 2008 - 12:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users