Photo

Music Pt.2

Pt.2 of my mini poll series

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Music (16 member(s) have cast votes)

The song "Money"(Pink Floyd) is written in what beats per measure?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which of the Following was NOT a member of The Who?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What was the name of RUSH's original drummer?

Vote

#1 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

Here you go music buffs, have at it.
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#2 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

Why?
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#3 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

Id like to answer your question with another question, Why Not? I have no mods to post [yet] so I figured I'd see who knows what about music.
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#4 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:46 AM

This is gay you should stop this.

YOU THINK THIS SHITS A GAME?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:19 AM

My inclination is that these should be stopped, and people should start looking to go outside and nerf. Besides, one could wiki the answers anyway. I'd probably be more lenient towards topics like these, if we didn't already have an open discussion on general music, and your member number were below 1000. Honestly, we're past 10000?! This makes me sound elitist, but too bad.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users