#1 EvilReaper

EvilReaper

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

sorry about the Rotates picture
Posted Image

Anyone see these, they just arived at my local Walmart

I bought one and there is no major difference between these and the origionals besides coming with a scope.
Kabuki 10:43 AM 2-22-08
This makes my CPVC fit stock darts perfectly. They slide right in, without having to twist or turn.

Oh, crap. That's going to get added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole by one of you wierdos, isn't it?

#2 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

This has been posted already, in the product awareness thread...but don't worry about it.

Also, why would it be different than the recon without the scope?
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#3 Flantre

Flantre

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:48 PM

I was at my local walmart yesterday and saw about 50 of these. I think they included it just so you could have more attachments for the recon.

Edited by Flantre, 17 March 2008 - 07:53 PM.

#4 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

Sometimes Hasbro Just adds extras to some guns to get more people to buy it.
"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#5 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

Yeah, I've seen this, i just didn't have my camera with me at the time, so I didn't bother to bring it up. I've been yelled at many times for posting something without a pic, so I just avoided the whole situation.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#6 CyberPunkGunner

CyberPunkGunner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

I've been yelled at many times for posting something without a pic, so I just avoided the whole situation.

Good job working your way up the learning curve. Have a cookie.
You were born a winner
You were the fastest sperm.

#7 Hubb

Hubb

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

My Recon came with one of those. It was cool at first, until I went to shoot it. When I slid the slide forward, the scope came off.

I noticed that the slide on the Recon has bars on it to keep such an item from sliding too far back. To fix my moving scope problem, I cut slits in the rail of it. Now it rests on these blocking bars and does not move.
Blink, and darkness will be the last thing you see.

#8 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

My Recon came with one of those. It was cool at first, until I went to shoot it. When I slid the slide forward, the scope came off.

I noticed that the slide on the Recon has bars on it to keep such an item from sliding too far back. To fix my moving scope problem, I cut slits in the rail of it. Now it rests on these blocking bars and does not move.

Why would you use a longshot scope for anything other than looks? The scope has no magnifying lenses so it doesn't help you see anything, it's too tall to be accurate, and to top it all off, it's impossible to focus your eyes on the crosshair and the target at the same time. Honestly, the recon's sight is ten times as effective.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#9 Hubb

Hubb

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Why would you use a longshot scope for anything other than looks?...

I wouldn't.
Blink, and darkness will be the last thing you see.

#10 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

Hey! The Longshot scope is good for a ton of things! Like, er...throwing away! :D
But it can be useful for looks, such as on Aracnophobia II, or I think M30 made a longshot laser scope, which was kind of cool. The Recons+LS scopes do look cool, but seems pretty pointless if you ask me. Maybe a Recon+Vulcan package.
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users