Longshot/recon Clips Back In Stock?

The "Out of Stock" Message is gone!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:55 AM

I was checking the Hasbro Toy Shop website (www.hasbrotoyshop.com) today, and it looks like the "Out of Stock" message on the LS/RC clips is gone. I haven't tried to order any yet, but it looks like they are back in stock if anyone wants to get their hands on some more!

Links:
Singles
"Value Pack"
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#2 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:08 AM

If you take about 2 seconds to actually read the page, it says that they will ship at the beginning of June.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#3 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

Hey, if you can read the entire page in 2 seconds, I'm impressed. At which nano-second did you reach the part where it says "CAUTION: Do not look directly at the sun. This is not a protective device."?

Thanks for pointing out my small error. I just saw that the ugly "Out of Stock" line was gone and got so excited that I forgot how to read, but this still means that the things are going to be back in stock, which is a good thing.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#4 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

Hey, if you can read the entire page in 2 seconds, I'm impressed. At which nano-second did you reach the part where it says "CAUTION: Do not look directly at the sun. This is not a protective device."?

Thanks for pointing out my small error. I just saw that the ugly "Out of Stock" line was gone and got so excited that I forgot how to read, but this still means that the things are going to be back in stock, which is a good thing.

Yeah, I was excited too, but I didn't read the whole page in two seconds. My eyes go straight to where the out of stock things used to be, but now there is something that says when they ship.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users