Fitted Holster Shorts (fhs)

Form Follows Function

33 replies to this topic

#26 Cheese-Boy

Cheese-Boy

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:37 PM

What, and give up work on the crochet condoms? I really thought you were onto something there!

if you want 'em, i got 'em. though, i can't guarantee that it'll prevent pregnancy... or std's... or even feel comfortable for that matter... how many shall i put you down for?
We stand for Justice! We are like the finger, up the nose of evil! They will not flee from our reach!

#27 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

What, and give up work on the crochet condoms? I really thought you were onto something there!

if you want 'em, i got 'em. though, i can't guarantee that it'll prevent pregnancy... or std's... or even feel comfortable for that matter... how many shall i put you down for?

Hey! what happened to our Voodoo Dolls of the Horsemen!?

On a related note, these are pretty cool idea. I've been thinking of taking advantage of my sewing skillz to perhaps do something similar, although, not to adjust to a holster perhaps, but at least adjust a pair to something that would better fit my nerfing style.

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#28 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:34 AM

Here if you want the link

http://www.airsoftar...actical holster
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#29 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:40 AM

Try not to necro a thread like this, sure it's kickass but it is also old. Just a tip for the future.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#30 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

The general rule of thumb is if it's over 3 months, I think. So no worries.

Thanks for the link, biofreak2.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#31 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

I saw first hand how these shorts would be useful. my drop-leg got twisted and mixed up on my leg so much from the running and jumping that I just tossed it at one point.

#32 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:23 AM

Will this holster fit a minimized new-style NF? Would you need to cut off the rail?

I had actually been wondering why this type of thing isn't talked about very much. I have never really nerf'd outside, but I used to play airsoft a ton, and I can't stand having crap in my pockets. While others were fumbling for more ammo or wiggling their sidearm out of their pocket, I was blasting them with my glock. This is a really great idea.

I think that it has something to do with the opposition on these boards to mil-sim, to the point where genuinely practical items such as holsters may be neglected by association. Paintball and airsoft equipment fits nerf like a seven-fingered glove – sort of close in principle, but much of it's useless. But if I may belabor the analogy further, that glove can be cut down to serve a useful purpose. Sometimes I think that people reject ideas with potential because they resemble "mil-sim" in some way rather than because they are meritless.

#33 Keola88

Keola88

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

Nice pickup on the shorts. Cha-ching.

On another note, Nice one groove. I need to be getting around to making a holster in the first place. I can't be dual-wielding a LS and a NF anymore. I end up getting destroyed.

#34 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

Nice pickup on the shorts. Cha-ching.

On another note, Nice one groove. I need to be getting around to making a holster in the first place. I can't be dual-wielding a LS and a NF anymore. I end up getting destroyed.

The last post in this topic was more than 2 years ago. Read and follow the code of conduct. This is your only warning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users