Photo

I Just Bought A Recon And I Cant Get Hte Clip Off!

help!

14 replies to this topic

#1 aamiller123

aamiller123

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:25 PM

title says it all. can you post pics too. mines like jammed

#2 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:27 PM

Check for jammed bullets, Try pressing the button in, and if that doesn't work, take it apart and lift it out.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#3 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

Cock it back, then use the orange buttons on either side to remove clip.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#4 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:47 PM

Mine had that problem, just take some sort of explosive (I used a few firecrackers) and nuke the area of the clip, don't worry a firecrackers actual explosion is fairly small.

Take it apart if the clip ejection shown in the manual isn't working.

Edited by pulletman, 12 March 2008 - 12:28 AM.

QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#5 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:52 PM

The moment you admit that you ran into another nerfer with a hard on is the moment you should never be heard from again around here. Am I not merciful?

Too merciful.

Pulletman, I'm just curious... was that a serious suggestion? Blow up your nerf gun to get the clip out?

I think this is one of the only times that I can say this but... we banned him from NHQ first, you guys are slacking lol.

And to the original poster, did you read the instructions that came with the gun? No offense, but they tell you how to get it out in there, and unless you have a dart stuck or something broke while the clip was in I doubt it'd be stuck like that when you just bought it.

#6 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:24 AM

The moment you admit that you ran into another nerfer with a hard on is the moment you should never be heard from again around here. Am I not merciful?

Too merciful.

Pulletman, I'm just curious... was that a serious suggestion? Blow up your nerf gun to get the clip out?

I think this is one of the only times that I can say this but... we banned him from NHQ first, you guys are slacking lol.

And to the original poster, did you read the instructions that came with the gun? No offense, but they tell you how to get it out in there, and unless you have a dart stuck or something broke while the clip was in I doubt it'd be stuck like that when you just bought it.

Yes, I actually am sure this works, just make sure you only blow up part of it. Oh wait I forgot, I actually just destroyed my gun by doing that.

Edited by pulletman, 12 March 2008 - 12:26 AM.

QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#7 themilkman

themilkman

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:36 AM

Too merciful.

Yes, I actually am sure this works, just make sure you only blow up part of it. Oh wait I forgot, I actually just destroyed my gun by doing that.

O_o??? No more talkie-talkie for you anymore.

Back to the subject... cock the gun all the way back but don't return the loading mechanism, this will disengage the one of the clip locks and then use either one of the orange buttons on the bottom of the gun to take out the clip. If that doesn't work, take your fist and repeatedly thrust it into your groin.
"I am The Milkman, my milk is delicious"

I had a long hiatus from nerfing from '09-'13

#8 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:49 AM

aamiller123,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until July 28 2035 7:48AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
I hate you.

#9 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Hey OMC, I think you forgot to close the thread. (That is, unless you didn't mean to.)
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#10 foamforce123

foamforce123

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:54 PM

I'm sorry, but the guy just asked a question, don't fucking ban him and you know what, I don't care if I'm banned because most of the admins are ass holes. I like Nerf but some of you guys have just ruined nerfhaven.
Deal wit it.

#11 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

Did you seriously just ask to be banned? *slowly raises a "GO VACC" flag*

I'm not going to get into an argument, but they are saving the Haven, this place would be full of all the shit Pineapple refers to as the "Kewl, dude!" posts, which I find annoying. If you don't like it, leave. You're annoying anyway.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#12 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

This guy was banned because of his reputation at NerfHQ, and probably partly because of his sloppy typing.
Lazy typists are extremely erotic here.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#13 foamforce123

foamforce123

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

Did you seriously just ask to be banned? *slowly raises a "GO VACC" flag*

I'm not going to get into an argument, but they are saving the Haven, this place would be full of all the shit Pineapple refers to as the "Kewl, dude!" posts, which I find annoying. If you don't like it, leave. You're annoying anyway.

No I'm not asking to get banned, I just wish the admins to give people a chance. This guy asked a question, it should be answered. The guy shouldn't have been banned. I wish cxqw was here still, he was really cool he didn't ban people for little mistakes or a "kewl dude" post. I'm not annoying, I think I'm a pretty good modder. I actually never liked you either.
Deal wit it.

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:39 PM

I don't have to justify my actions to anyone except the owners of this site. If you don't like it here, start an I hate OMC thread on NHQ. Or else, shut the fuck up.
I hate you.

#15 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:50 AM

I wish cxqw was here still, he was really cool he didn't ban people for little mistakes or a "kewl dude" post.

AUNTIE EM!! AUNTIE EM!!

Take a gander to the left of your screen. It's ok, go on, look. What does that say under my name, right next to Group: ?

Kevin's not home right now, but if you'd like to leave a message please say your membername and IP after the tone....... Beep Mother Fucker.

Welcome to NerfHaven.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users