East Coast Nerfers, Assemble!

Spring MANO

42 replies to this topic

#26 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

I can't come anymore, sorry guys. I don't think any of my friends are able to go either... Maybe next time. I can definitely come if it's during the summer, or a month or so.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#27 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

Aw man, I'm visiting the college I'm going to next year on the 12th.

#28 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

Bawwwwww, it's gonna rain on saturday. Well, at least it's a 60% chance. I'd say that this could be a warmup game and we could schedule another Spring game after break, because we only have Thomas, the lexington crew, and the melrose crew. If it's okay weather I'm still going, but maybe we can get a later date when this could work. Mid May, perhaps?

TS

#29 Fenixharth

Fenixharth

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

That's sounds good to me. Dave you are free to come down and hang out on saturday if you want anyway to get ready for the true game.

#30 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

Haha, I'm cool with a reschedule. It gives me time to get darts ready and stuff. Are we still on for Saturday, though? Or do you guys want an extra person?

#31 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

If it's mid or late may, I'd be more likely to come. I'd really love to get to an actual "war", that is, if I can get Ebrethil ready in time (and see if any of my bastardized integrations work well).

#32 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:09 PM

Fenix, I'll call you tomorrow if I can come, it depends on work and such. I guess I'll post a thread eventually about a reschedule in May, which hopefully can net some people who would have missed out this time.

TS

#33 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

Alright then, I'll see you guys in may then, hopefully there'll be a bigger turnout.

#34 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:13 AM

When I First Saw this I was just getting into nerf and my parents wouldn't take me... But a reschedule sometime in my and i almost certainly could come. I live in ME just north of Portland. Ill make sure to reply when the new thread is up. ( if it ever is)

Well I Hope The Reschedule is May is more successful!

Jackster57

#35 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

What forms of public transportation are available to get there, from say...New York City.
Tyranny Response Team

#36 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

I might be able to make one late May, but I'm leaving for vacation ont he 13th (June) so it'll have to be before then if I can come.

-OfAll'

#37 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:14 AM

The dates in May that work for me are the 18th (sun) , 24th (sat) , the 25th sunday and the 31st sat.

Hope some of these dates work for you guys too.

I really want to come to this one.

Jackster

#38 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

I can do any time, I just wish that we could have had a thread for it at the start of May. Jackster, I hold wars in Maine ever so often with someone from FoamUniverse.com. If you'd like, I'll shoot a PM to you next time I'm about to plan one. I'm in Acton up there, so we'll find a place in between or something.

#39 vanpaun

vanpaun

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:43 PM

hey all, remember me.
QUOTE("One Man Clan@Oct 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM)

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

#40 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

First off what the heck vanpaun. That was really random.

Second is this war going to happen or not? Its almost 1/2 way through May and there is still no real reschedule. I really want to make it out to a war but I need a war to go to.
Let's go guys. Lets make this happen.

Jackster

#41 vanpaun

vanpaun

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

First off what the heck vanpaun. That was really random.

Second is this war going to happen or not? Its almost 1/2 way through May and there is still no real reschedule. I really want to make it out to a war but I need a war to go to.
Let's go guys. Lets make this happen.

Jackster

No, not really, thomas was SUPPOSED to tell me about the next war :( :) . Yeah, i'm not really into nerf anymore, it got a bit lame. I now do paint ball.............................................................................NAWT. I unicycle, + the forums are pretty inactive. Jackster, I don't know you at all, so why the what the heck?
QUOTE("One Man Clan@Oct 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM)

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

#42 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

I sent you a message on Myspace, and we talked for a minute about it, I think.
Anyway, no pressure, but...Get on it TS!

#43 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:42 PM

I may be able to attend this war if I can get a ride there from a family member.
QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users