Photo

Rpid Fire Mods

3 replies to this topic

#1 nelsmister

nelsmister

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

Kind of new to mods. I have moded my LS and am looking for some rapid fire mods. You The Rapid Fire Tek by Buzz Bee Toys. Mainly looking to shot farther. So overall so beginner mods.
Heres a pic of the gun:
http://www.freewebs....range/fireR.jpg
Got tips e-mail me tjnel12@comcast.net

#2 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

The first thing you should check when looking for mods is the Modification Directory . That has 2 mods for that gun, and if those don't work for you there is always that handy dandy search function.

If you want to stick around on this site longer I suggest fixing your grammar, and your linguistics skills in general.

Edited by Axelion_burnout, 10 March 2008 - 07:43 PM.

\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#3 nelsmister

nelsmister

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

The first thing you should check when looking for mods is the Modification Directory . That has 2 mods for that gun, and if those don't work for you there is always that handy dandy search function.

If you want to stick around on this site longer I suggest fixing your grammar, and your linguistics skills in general.

Thank you.
Got tips e-mail me tjnel12@comcast.net

#4 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

Here is my contribution to the RFR. It was hen I first joined so you'll have to deal with the mistakes and the one pic of the finished product. If you need help with it the just shoot me a PM. RFR barrel mod
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users