A Message To And Toronto Nerfers.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dysenteric

Dysenteric

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 09:21 PM

If there are any.
I just wanted to tell you this store Toys Toys Toys in the Eatons center (down town Toronto) has a big supply of Splitfires. Also, up until yesterday it had two NIB Big Bad Bows, which I promptly purchased. Just thought I'd let you know, seeing as the splitfire's pretty snazzy.

*shoot, try to pardon that "and" in the topic header.....

#2 Nerfy BuNNy

Nerfy BuNNy

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 10:05 PM

Come down to Montreal man, where theres no Sars. :lol: No, I am in montreal me pretty close. If you were Zero or something I would go nuts. Yea, we might nerf sometime.

#3 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 01:53 PM

How much are they selling those splitfires for? I live in Toronto, well, the GTA. Yeah, please tell me... I might take a trip to the Eatons Centre to get myself a few.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#4 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:45 PM

Come down to Montreal man, where theres no Sars. :lol: No, I am in montreal me pretty close. If you were Zero or something I would go nuts. Yea, we might nerf sometime.

Exactly why I live in BC.

Canada catches rereleases almost half a year after primary release in the US, so you can expect old stock to kick around a bit longer in the more obscure stores (which don't liquify their stock, like major toy and department stores). And by expect, I mean be suprised by.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#5 Dysenteric

Dysenteric

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:21 PM

The Splitfires are somthing like $14.99 I think. They have rf20's, gyrostrikes and a few other guns too.

#6 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 07:41 AM

Mmmm, the sweet smell of a $14.99 Spilt Fire. That's not a bad price, once I get my fucking paycheck, I think I'm gonna waste some time, and money, and get one. Then mod it, and make it ultimately kick ass.

RF20? Sounds good. Are those other guns even worth mention? Oh how I wish I could find somewhere to buy another bloody SM5K and brass mod it, with a breach. But anyways, that's cool man, thanks for the heads up.

SB is out.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users