Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 TheDasuri

TheDasuri

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

That's Amazing! It looks like it would be so much fun to play.

#3 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

How do you get it to stick in the ground without the barrel getting plugged with dirt?
Nevermind, I get it now.

Edited by bobafan, 02 March 2008 - 01:03 PM.

thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#4 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:37 PM

One word...sweet!
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:08 AM

I love it, dude. That just looks like a lot of fun.

#6 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

If you don't tell me how to make that, your going to regret it. I NEED this. I play CTF all the time, like twice a week in the Summer, and these would be PERFECT!

What are the slidey things that connect the pump to the PVC?
Timothy M-Lick <3

#7 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

I don't get it. Whats the point? If you pick up flag, and have gun with flag on it, then you have 2 flags, it can't work to be stealthy. Can someone please explain.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

Alright this is pissing me off!
I dont get it?
How does it work.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#9 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

I dont get it?
How does it work.

Are you mocking me, or just being honest? Not trying to be insulting, just wondering, because I really like your mods.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#10 Green Riptide

Green Riptide

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

I'm pretty sure he's just as confused as you are ice; from what I can tell FA isn't one for bullshittery. That's more OMC's field.

I'm also pretty puzzled here. My best guess is that there is a long in-line clip in the gun beforehand that you must remove to place the flag tube in, thus rendering flaggers incapable of firing? But then why would he have a flag on the clip tube to begin with... I would also say it was intended as a decoy, but for the fact that in the diagram the one with the would-be-decoy is the one taking the flag. I'm lost.

#11 d0nk3y k0n9

d0nk3y k0n9

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

I think that its so that you can pick up the flag and people can't tell that you've picked it up so that you can run away and they won't know what happened... however, I'm not sure. I tihnk a better use for it would be to have it be the flag, so that the flag carrier can shoot with that and not have to juggle a flag AND a gun.

#12 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:44 PM

yeah, I still don't get it.
Muker

#13 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image

My best guess is since it says in the second picture on this page (20 shot) it works as a clip extension but I could be wrong. Again this is my best guess.

#14 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:05 PM

What IS possible is that the flag is removable. So you can take the real flag and replace it with the fake one, the other team will be none the wiser. If that's it, I have to say it's genius.

Just my two cents, the absence of a flag in step 3 may just be a slight error or I'm completely wrong.

EDIT: OR they take the flag, hide it on them and walk away with both. The other team will only see the one on the homemade blaster and that's always on there, "so it MUST be someone else!"

Edited by deaddumpster, 03 March 2008 - 10:09 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#15 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

As far as I can tell, his gun, already has a flag on it that looks just like the opponent's flag, so when he takes the flag, it just looks like he's running around.

Nice.

I bet they only fell for it once, but that one time must have been priceless.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#16 TheDasuri

TheDasuri

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

I dont get it?
How does it work.

The following is all a guess on my part, and because I am an idiot and extremely new to homemades is probably not right.

It is a single shot gun, with the barrel and the flag not connected just held together by the PVC Tee.

The Flag he has is just a decoy I believe and it allows him to carry the real flag without being encumbered by holding the flag and gun at the same time.

I hope that helped.

#17 f117

f117

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

i think the flag is 3DBBQ's new rapid fire barrel http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=10960

#18 aamiller123

aamiller123

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:36 AM

you guys just dont get it do you? you are carrying your own flag with that gun!

#19 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

Yeah. The pictures show the guy carrying his flag, grabbing the other team's flag and running away. The one picture says it has 20 shots. Very nice work bbq!
Teehee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users