Spring Ohio War

March 29th, Tipp City, Ohio

112 replies to this topic

#101 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:09 AM

I hope somebody got some pictures or a video. That was a ton of fun. I didn't expect to get attached to my Big Blast so early, but that thing was just too awesome to set down. That creek we played at was fun other than the fact that there was only one bridge. Made for some good tactics though. Now I'm going to go take some Motrin for my sore legs.

#102 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

Fucking parents decided to not let me go at the last minute... then take my sister to a Art museum in Cincinnati... FUCKING CINCINNATI!!!!! God, I hate her... (Her being my mom, I love my sister.)

Edited by Maeric, 30 March 2008 - 12:22 PM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#103 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

Yeah, yesterday was quite fun. I've got some pictures/video footage, which I'll post when I find it and get around to editing the video. And next time we play, if you guys are using big blasts, then I'm using my SM5000, to even up the playing field lol. I did perform much better when we had pistols only rounds, and I also had two flag captures, which was awesome. I think it was the second round in the field with the creek when we had the best game, when Mike's big blast trigger broke and I was going nuts with my pc running around behind the other team. That was a good round.

Thanks again everybody for coming, and I hope to see everyone and then some over the summer at a different location.

#104 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

I hope to see everyone and then some over the summer at a different location.

Maybe we can get Diablo to host. A cleveland area would be nice. Or maybe something that is less than 2 and a half hours from Cleveland? 3:30 hours is just a bit long to drive.

Yeah, I noticed how horrible my stuff was, and today I hit up Lowes, and I'm in heaven there. The CPVC (Which costs twice as much as the Home Depot stuff) actually fits all my darts well, and the foam is much nicer. I'm also planning on grabbing a big blast before the next war (I need to give someone some revenge welts...)

And as for the second round in the creek field, that lasted a bit long, and we never actually finished.

Great war, and I'm definitally going to be there again for this summer, no matter what. Wade (Should be joining up as 0re0 soon) will be coming, and my dad (he kept telling you guys to call him Dan, but you still called him "Sir") will be driving again. It's gonna be great.
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#105 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:48 PM

So what happened to Diablo?

I shot some bitches and got to meet some cool people. That location was awesome.

I only have one welt on the inside of my right leg. I'm sunburnt and everything from the bottoms of my feet to my kidneys is sore. My cats are pissed at me for leaving them for two days. It was a good weekend.
SexD Warves

#106 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

Well, another war in Columbus would be nice and I seem to be busy in the summer so we should start working this out soon...

When are you guys posting pics?
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#107 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

And next time we play, if you guys are using big blasts, then I'm using my SM5000, to even up the playing field lol. I did perform much better when we had pistols only rounds, and I also had two flag captures, which was awesome. I think it was the second round in the field with the creek when we had the best game, when Mike's big blast trigger broke and I was going nuts with my pc running around behind the other team. That was a good round.

That round you were using the PC sucked for me. Your team had around 4 people hiding behind one tree all trying to stay away from my Big Blast. Then I kept getting diddled by you and others when I reloaded.

And on the Big Blast issue, you're not the only one with a SM5K :mellow: . But people with the big blasts did seem to control the field, and I see some problem with that. If I can get my LS to stop jamming, or if I can miraculously make my Just Toys Crossbow shoot good, I'll use those instead (at least half the time).

#108 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:37 PM

Helloooooo....

Anyone posting/commenting?

I now realize that we shouldn't use Big Blasts at our next war for they left welts that left last week...

They are Titan-esque in power and will soon be Titan-esque in ban-ned-ness.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#109 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

The war's kinda been over for 2 weeks so I don't really see a need to post about it. That's why I haven't.
SexD Warves

#110 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

We should make a thread for a summer Ohio war and start figuring out dates and such. Personally, I'd like to see more than one summer war but I know with everyone's schedules, that isn't always possible.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#111 bassguitar95

bassguitar95

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

i might be able to come
If your at walmart and theres a sale on big blasts and apple juce
get the big blast

#112 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:18 PM

Um... are you sure? Can you do a write up for that time machine of yours?

Edited by Coop, 14 October 2008 - 08:41 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#113 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

There is a war at the same location in 2 weeks.
Here is the thread.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users