Photo

New Buzz Bee Lineup?

13 replies to this topic

#1 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

I was checking out the Buzz Bee site when I saw that there were things I never saw before in their product lineup.
http://www.buzzbeeto...oduct_list.html
I've seen the Tek 10 of course, but not packaged without the target. An "Automatic" tommy 20? A tommy 12? A thunderbolt 10? A Lazer tek 8? A mega missile? Sounds like in 2008 Buzz Bee is going to be busy as a... um... that insect that flies and makes honey.
Too bad the links for the new things are grayed out, indicating they haven't made the site for them yet. So much for hyping their new products.
What do you think of these possible new additions? Buzz Bee has generally made easy-to-mod blasters, right?
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#2 Eboreg

Eboreg

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:02 AM

Cue the speculating horde.

To answer your question, the only good good gun that Buzz Bee made was the Big Blast and that was a rip off.
Always bring your sword to battle.

I pity the fool who attempts to use a single-shot blaster against me.

#3 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:56 AM

I speculate that they're all going to be crap since every one of there blasters are crap except the Big Blast.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#4 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

The only thing peaking my interest even slightly is the Mega Missle, since it sounds air powered.

#5 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

I bet the mega missle is a type of titan knock off. I predict on the package.. *I look into my crystal ball* "A huge missle launcher that fires missles 60 feet!" But it might have like the same type of pump handle as the BBBB. which would be cool.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#6 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

To answer your question, the only good good gun that Buzz Bee made was the Big Blast and that was a rip off.

I completely disagree with that. The Single Teks (and Laser Teks, only difference is the flashlight) have gotten some popularity as a great alternative to the NF that is actually cheaper, although not better. The Tek 6 is way better than the Maverick in most departments, as it is pretty much a turreted Single Tek seeing as how their plungers are exactly identical, as is the Tek 10. The only reason people don't really like the Tek 6 or Tek 10 though is because their shells are pretty uncomfortable and their aesthetics aren't too good, not to mention that alot of people are critical of non-Nerf brand Nerf blasters.
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#7 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:21 PM

Automatic Tommy 20?1 Tommy 12?

Hoohoohoohoohoo...

Can't wait to do the pistol mod to these, especially the tommy 12.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#8 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:02 PM

I completely disagree with that. The Single Teks (and Laser Teks, only difference is the flashlight) have gotten some popularity as a great alternative to the NF that is actually cheaper, although not better. The Tek 6 is way better than the Maverick in most departments, as it is pretty much a turreted Single Tek seeing as how their plungers are exactly identical, as is the Tek 10. The only reason people don't really like the Tek 6 or Tek 10 though is because their shells are pretty uncomfortable and their aesthetics aren't too good, not to mention that alot of people are critical of non-Nerf brand Nerf blasters.

I second that, as the doubleshot is now my sidearm. REAR LOADING 70FT!
QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#9 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have had reasonably good experiences with Buzz Bee stuff. They do not have the raw power that some Nerf guns have, but they are far from being useless, and they are potentially a lot cheaper, if not very aesthetically pleasing.
I wonder how they would make an automatic Tommy 20 work. If I recall correctly, Buzz Bee doesn't really have any fully automatic blasters.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#10 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

The big blast is awesome. And I disagree. A extremely powerful primary for 10 dollars isnt bad...Its awesome.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#11 smeagolsaur

smeagolsaur

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

The big blast is awesome. And I disagree. A extremely powerful primary for 10 dollars isnt bad...Its awesome.

I love buzzbee guns. You can't help but love shotguns.

#12 Eboreg

Eboreg

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

OK I TAKE BACK MY STATEMENT ALREADY!
Always bring your sword to battle.

I pity the fool who attempts to use a single-shot blaster against me.

#13 Yakkers

Yakkers

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

I've been frantically checking for these every day for a while, I noticed the new guns a week or so ago and posted on NerfHQ, but nobody really cared much. I've tried copying the product numbers and pasting them in place of another gun's number in the adress, but no luck so far.

#14 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

I don't buy BuzzBee because of how crappy their plastic is. If they improve it, sure, I'd buy 3 or more Doubleshots, but until then Ø.

Edited by Qui'lan Fett, 25 February 2008 - 08:00 PM.

SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users