Missouri Nerf Group

Trying to Start a Missouri Nerf Group

4 replies to this topic

#1 Crenshaw

Crenshaw

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

Looking for Nerfers in Missouri/STL area.
Anyone interested?

Hopefully I've met all the criteria for posting here. I've never seen such restrictive rules for posting, or post limits before on a message board forum site.

#2 DartSlinger

DartSlinger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Unfortunately, I'm too far away from St. Louis to attend a war there, but you can find other people who live near you. Click on the Members tab at the top of NerfHaven and then click Use Advanced Filters. That button is on the top right. You can then find people near you. Unfortunately, you won't be able to send them a message. You will have to wait probably a few weeks before you are upgraded to Member status before you can send messages. You can try leaving a comment on their profile, though. You can also help other people trying to find local Nerfers by filling in your location fields.

Even if you don't find anyone in your area, just getting together a few friends, handing out blasters and having a good time is a great way to build a Nerf community. Informal wars around basements and houses are often the most fun.

#3 Xenial

Xenial

Dinosaur Stamps

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'm very interested in wars in Missouri . Last August' SLANE didn't turn out so well due to the weather, but i've met some new people on NH, and were really anxious to get something going .

#4 ShaNayNay

ShaNayNay

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'm in STL. I and another fellow nerfer are currently planning a Summer Nerf War (SLANE 2). Well keep you posted if going to a Nerf war is what you are interested in.

There currently isn't a huge following in Missouri, and nothing has successfully been organized before. Hopefully a successful war this Summer will help create a Nerf scene in the area.

Edited by ShaNayNay, 06 May 2013 - 09:29 PM.

New Jersey is fuckin weird

#5 mindlord

mindlord

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

I'm in STL. I and another fellow nerfer are currently planning a Summer Nerf War (SLANE 2).

Yes we are! SLANE 2 is a go. Jump to the thread and get ready!

SLANE 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users