Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

I Google Image searched "Nerf" today, and about 5 rows down, I found this pic:
Posted Image
And a link to go with it:
http://crave.cnet.co...-9872144-1.html

So basically what it looks like is a gun shell, and you put a Nitefinder-like snap-in firing mech, or a Wiimote. Which sounds great, at least to me, because you could detach the firing mech, and hide it in your sleeve and whatnot. It could be very useful for integrations, and if it is as powerful, as, say, a Nitefinder, which is what it looks like, then this could be pretty awesome.

Flames, Comments, Pointless Speculation(just kidding, I'd recomend you don't)?
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#2 Yakkers

Yakkers

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

http://www.nerfhq.co...c=6745.msg79814

This has been seen before, but poissibly not on Nerf Haven. I might actually ge this if it's sold without the game, since I'm looking for a good Wii gun to play Ghost Squad with.

#3 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

Ok then. Thats very... strange. But interesting. But i'm doubting it's practical for the wii mote or the nerf gun.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#4 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Take it from me, who made this mistake the other day. You didn't make it first.

#5 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

Done several times over.

Just so everyone knows....

*CLOSED*
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users