Photo

Blaster Gauntlet?

14 replies to this topic

#1 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:13 PM

I realize that I probably shouldn't do this, but as Pineapple would say... this isn't one of those "this would be so cool (wet dream)" posts... I was watching T.V. when I saw some dumb thingie-ma-jig that is a gauntlet that shoots a giant fist... I was thinking that if you could make a nerf blaster that is either wrist mounted or a gauntlet that has a handle inside, and to shoot you pull a trigger on the handle and to cock you twist the handle... just dreaming, if anyone wants to do the integration I would start by nesting a blaster in the Hulk Hands things and moving the trigger...
[/sarcasm]
QUOTE(VACC @ Feb 21 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

Well it's embarrassing. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I totally intended that pun, but if I had admitted it people would have called me a cock-jockey. I am NOT a jockey; I'm a fucking stallion!

#2 rockfordnerfer

rockfordnerfer

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

I realize that I probably shouldn't do this, but as Pineapple would say... this isn't one of those "this would be so cool (wet dream)" posts... I was watching T.V. when I saw some dumb thingie-ma-jig that is a gauntlet that shoots a giant fist... I was thinking that if you could make a nerf blaster that is either wrist mounted or a gauntlet that has a handle inside, and to shoot you pull a trigger on the handle and to cock you twist the handle... just dreaming, if anyone wants to do the integration I would start by nesting a blaster in the Hulk Hands things and moving the trigger...

The Spiderman Dart Tag Guns are wrist mounted and have been used in several integrations. I don't think integrating them into a Hulk hand is the way to go. I had started integrating on onto the end of my longshot but recently moved and haven't been able to get around to finishig it yet, but there are sevral on the forum here.
A broken gun just means more parts for the other ones.

#3 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

ok... I haven't seen those, never mind this forum, is there any way to make the spider man dart launcher shoot harder, or does it have good range already?
[/sarcasm]

Well it's embarrassing. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I totally intended that pun, but if I had admitted it people would have called me a cock-jockey. I am NOT a jockey; I'm a fucking stallion!

#4 rockfordnerfer

rockfordnerfer

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

ok... I haven't seen those, never mind this forum, is there any way to make the spider man dart launcher shoot harder, or does it have good range already?

The air restrictors are simple to remove and it has a fairly good range. You can change the pump to get a bit more oomph, but it most likely won't fit in the casing.

#5 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:25 PM

Ok, I'll have to pick one of those up... if you do finish that integration, just PM me... it ought to be fun :huh:
[/sarcasm]

#6 rockfordnerfer

rockfordnerfer

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:27 PM

Ok, I'll have to pick one of those up... if you do finish that integration, just PM me... it ought to be fun :huh:

When I finish the integration i'll be posting a full write up. But i don't expect to get around to it until this summer due to several non-nerf related projects I have on the burner.

#7 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:30 PM

k, have you noticed how we r the only ppl posting on this thread... lol your integration should be sweet
[/sarcasm]

#8 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

With a little searching you'd come up with the SMDTG Thread and Kbarker's SMDTG Integration. Those pretty much cover all of the notable integrations that have been posted on the forums.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#9 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

I had an NF (cut down to just the plunger) mounted upside down on a wide ring of elastic for a while.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#10 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

That's awesome... and gave me an Idea, integrate that into an LS, but I don't know how you would cock it... =/
[/sarcasm]

#11 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

I think people have already integrated it into an LS. Just in case you have further questions about other mods, look Here, in the Modifications Directory. It doesn't have any Spidey DTG mods though... And you can pick up the SMDTG at a Fred Meyer for $30 I think.

Edited by Bomberman, 18 February 2008 - 02:35 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#12 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

For one stock war I strapped the SMDTG to the top of my wrist and tied the trigger to my middle two fingers (It was winter and I had gloves on, so it didn't hurt much). I kept it fully primed so I could just point and shoot in case someone came after me while reloading. It worked well, though it accidently misfired once. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

#13 CyberPunkGunner

CyberPunkGunner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:31 AM

Here is a thread that has something like what you are talking about. The guns are lame from the reviews, but if you want something to mount in/on your hand other than the spiderman ones these seem to be it.
I would also recommend the Autogrip (if you can find one)
You were born a winner
You were the fastest sperm.

#14 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

It's already been done, in the Cyber Stryke line. Try finding one of those, if you want.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#15 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:27 PM

ok... I haven't seen those, never mind this forum,

I'm trying to understand how this thread is not a massive waste of bandwidth, and I just can't come up with it. Members within this thread have given you the links to all the information you need. Go read it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users