Photo

Office Tag Speculation

2 replies to this topic

#1 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:34 AM

Well, apparently we have a new line of "Office Tag" products to look forward to in the future, and i'm guessing we all have our suspicions about it, so why not share them (If you have no idea what i'm referring to, check out the topic "State of the nerf" by Jwasko)?

For starters, i'm going to go with Jwasko and say that the range on these guns will be limited at best: though a little fun and games are good for morale, welts and broken monitors certainly are not.

Secondly, something about these screams "POCKET WEAPONS" to me, which personally makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Over the last year or so we just received several great full-sized guns in the longshot, magstrike and recon, but concealable guns such as the secret strike are very rare nowadays, thus limiting the options of those in assassin games. I personally have very fond memories of the hidden shot, and am sincerely hoping we'll be seeing something of that nature in this line.

Discuss!

PS

I searched for "Office Tag" and found: http://nerfhaven.com...lite=office tag . If there was already a topic for this that i missed, I apologize.

#2 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

Um... maybe something like a smdtg, except smaller, so you could hide it under a business shirt, but I think it will mainly be a bunch of re-made Airtechs and stuff, so don't get your hopes too high. :unsure:
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:55 PM

Speculation and concepts are discouraged here. Especially considering they're a huge waste of time anyways.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users