New Nerf Stuff In Canada.

a couple peices.

29 replies to this topic

#26 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:38 PM

I know that Forsaken_angel24 said he saw this, but heres a picture.
green scout

The green scout TTG is crazy. I liked the old TTG. I'm glad my local Target still has em. I better go get one fast, along with a blue Hornet. :D

Now I have question. If the gun is out in stores, why isn't it on the Nerf website yet?

If you are talking about the Recon, I have absolutely no idea. I'm waiting for them to come out with even a commercial at this point.

Edited by Salmon, 10 February 2008 - 01:45 PM.

Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#27 VINDICATOR

VINDICATOR

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:11 PM

Ooh, Aah. Nice Titan. Pretty Scout. Great find Angel! I hope the new set comes to the Waterloo Region soon. And I always that the States get all the fun first! (How silly of me.) :D

#28 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:30 PM

The recon is on Hasbro's website.RECON LINK
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#29 themilkman

themilkman

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

Oh that is so cool!!! a titan/scout package. Thats really funny bc down here in the TX toys'r'us we have the hornet stand alone gun as well as the 3 gun titan combo. I didn't have the money atm so I bought the hornet but now that I can buy the other 2 w/out getting another hornet is really good.
"I am The Milkman, my milk is delicious"

I had a long hiatus from nerfing from '09-'13

#30 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:40 PM

What? I've seen the titan being sold by itself at my target in San Antonio for $20.00 but it was the origional red color. I'll look for these the next time I go to Target a/o Toys-R-Us.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users