Congrats Giants

Super Bowl 42 Champs!

35 replies to this topic

#26 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

Why is it in this country, we call what is called in just about every other country futbol, (football), but we call it soccer? And we call football, football? I think that football should be called soccer, and soccer should be called it's real name.

Wait, what?

Anyway, I still can't believe that Eli Manning got out of that would-be sack at the end, and still made the throw successfully!

I know, hard to understand, but in otherwords, America calls futbol 'soccer', and what is called football should be called soccer.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#27 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

This was the best commercial.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#28 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:08 PM

Hey I'm not a Giants fan myself. I'm a Cowboys fan. But I've gotta give props to the Giants they played a great game, and I didn't think that the Patriots deserved the perfect season. Anyway Congratulations guys!

Belichick fucked up the whole thing year with the fucking sweatshirt. Also who the hell would play Brady, when he has a damn broken ankle for God's sakes, Plus we have a perfectly fine back up QB. Just to make things even better Brady's whore of a girl friend got drunk and passed out at half time, yes the rumors are true. But really the whole game was fucked up last week when Belichick had the smart idea to copyright 19-0, thats almost as brilliant as spending all are tax money for a parade for the Pats before they win, Nice one Mannino!

EDIT: Oh yeah the the offensive line sucked harder then the Giants suck because they suck.

Have a Nice Day! ;)

-Scotch

Edited by Scotch, 04 February 2008 - 08:13 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#29 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

This was the best commercial.

I disagree.

Edited by bobafan, 04 February 2008 - 08:15 PM.

thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#30 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hey I'm not a Giants fan myself. I'm a Cowboys fan. But I've gotta give props to the Giants they played a great game, and I didn't think that the Patriots deserved the perfect season. Anyway Congratulations guys!

Belichick fucked up the whole thing year with the fucking sweatshirt. Also who the hell would play Brady, when he has a damn broken ankle for God's sakes, Plus we have a perfectly fine back up QB. Just to make things even better Brady's whore of a girl friend got drunk and passed out at half time, yes the rumors are true. But really the whole game was fucked up last week when Belichick had the smart idea to copyright 19-0, thats almost as brilliant as spending all are tax money for a parade for the Pats before they win, Nice one Mannino!

EDIT: Oh yeah the the offensive line sucked harder then the Giants suck because they suck.

Have a Nice Day! ;)

-Scotch

Oh yea defiitely start Matt Cassel over the quarterback who has basically broken every record that he could possibly break.

The other things you said, I agree with.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#31 firstblood

firstblood

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

What a game that was. I will never know how Eli slipped out of that tackle. ;)
So I recently got a Razor Fin from Poo, and decided to dig right in.

#32 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

The original Spartans - the ones from Sparta - actually were gay. They believed that love was between a boy and a man. I doubt they would have batted an eye at men in tights dancing on ice.

Oh, and what commercials did I miss?

If you want to get technical, even if it was the spartans (and I'm not sure that's right, i think it was the athenians) they were bi. Not gay. The love between a man and a younger man/boy, was natural, because men were equals, and women were inferior. However, men still took wives.

Oh, and if a Spartan saw one of those sparkly little tight-clad's jumping around on the ice, they'd likely just kill them for being crazy. Dancing on the ice is stupid.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#33 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

The original Spartans - the ones from Sparta - actually were gay. They believed that love was between a boy and a man. I doubt they would have batted an eye at men in tights dancing on ice.

Oh, and what commercials did I miss?

If you want to get technical, even if it was the spartans (and I'm not sure that's right, i think it was the athenians) they were bi. Not gay. The love between a man and a younger man/boy, was natural, because men were equals, and women were inferior. However, men still took wives.

Oh, and if a Spartan saw one of those sparkly little tight-clad's jumping around on the ice, they'd likely just kill them for being crazy. Dancing on the ice is stupid.

I'm fairly sure it was the Spartans, however Wikipedia has been wrong before. I forgot they were bisexual, though.

#34 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

I mean, Men on Ice. How gay is that!

Ghasp! Are you calling the Ice-Capades gay?? Well you can just go straight to hell.

#35 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

18-1*

*forgot to cheat at the end
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#36 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

My favorite post super bowl news story is how Plaxico Burress pulled a Fred, and nearly missed the game because of it.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users