While the Images upload to photobucket I'll tell you all what I did. A few months back I say several of the pump action mods to the longshot. I really didn't like how bulky the wood was, and how it would inhibit the usefulness in basement wars. I also say the integration of the secondary gun to the bipod area. I decides I would combine both. I mounted the secondary where the bipod was, and dremeled out(I should have been more careful) 2 slots so the pump could move twice the distance. During this process I really messed up the cosmetics of the secondary, and had to fix it with epoxy and hot glue. I gave it a full black paint job. The parts without paint are where I worked on the cosmetics, but ran out of spray paint. I used half inch pvc and hotglue (which has held up surprisingly well) to connect the pump and the bolt. I left the bolt on so I could use it if I wanted too. Despite the bad initial dremeling it pumps very smoothly. I'd like to think this is one of the better ways to easily add pump action, but who knows. I did this whole mod without opening it up. I had to much fear after going through so many mavericks and NFs. (I got an NF to shoot at least 150'(angeled a bit)
I've talked enough, so heres some pics. Even though they really dont do it justice, the lighting was bad.
EDIT: the pictures really make it look a bit messed up, but It looks quite a bit better in person.
All questions are welcomed.
Edited by pizlo, 03 February 2008 - 09:22 PM.