- New cpvc barrel.
- Newer, much heftyer, spring.
- Removed ammo holders and tabs off "laser" for easyer(sp) storage.
- Added ammo holders where batterys go.
- Removed ar's.
- removed wiring to "laser".
- Added o-ring to plunger head.
- Added washer to plunger head to reinforce it.
- Strengthened catch spring.
- Lubed the entire plunger rod.
Stock spring on the top, hefty spring on the bottom.
Get 89' with a modded tagger (angled, I'm shooting up a slight slope).
Sorry 'bout the blurry/crappy pics. My dad's in Oregon and he took the camera.
Questions, comments, flames?
Edited by nerfdonkey, 21 January 2008 - 04:43 PM.